03

JR and I have been seeing each other for a long time after that, I'd say we have been seeing each other everyday and I was really enjoying his company.

"Mecca!"I look around campus to figure out who was calling me only to see JR coming my way, I smiled almost immediately.

"Hey JR."I greeted as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"How was your class?"he asked after he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good, great actually."I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You got tennis later? I planned a nice movie night for us and guess what we're watching?"he asked as he placed another kiss on my cheek.

"Is it a baseball documentary again?"I asked whilst giggling as we began strolled around campus.

"ding, ding, ding."he exclaimed which made me laugh harder before playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hey JR."

"Sup."he said as the girl brushed her hand on his chest which made me watch them have a conversation.

"Listen. I'll catch up with you later."I said as I looked between them and continued to walk ahead all the time.

Girls loved JR and JR sometimes liked the attention he was getting from them which pissed me off because I never entertain other athletes when they flirt with me.

"Baby, Mecca!"I continued to walk with my arms crossed but JR caught up to me and gently grabbed my list.

"You know, jealousy looks mighty fine on you."

"Shut up, Jessie."I mumbled as I looked away from him but he chuckled once again and stopped me.

"Come on, Mecca. You know you've got all my attention."he seductively said as he kissed my neck but I pulled away and glared at him instead.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Come to my dorm so we can watch the movie."he said.

"Why don't you invite one of your groupies?"I asked as I glared at him.

"Mecca. I'm sorry."he pleaded which made me blush and look away from him.

"Alright, alright."I dismissed still avoiding his gaze but he placed his hand under my chin and made me look his way, he pecked my lips which caught me by surprise and pulled me closer.

"I forgive you. I'll be there."I said still in a daze from the peck.

"Good. We're not watching a baseball movie by the way."he said as he backed up whilst gripping my hand which made me roll my eyes as I watched my kiss my hand.

"Enjoy tennis!"he exclaimed before he jogged away.

"Enjoy baseball and tell Damon I said hi."I said back as I watched him jog away.

---

"I haven't seen you in forever. You want to watch a movie when we get back to the dorm? We'll watch love and basketball."Thea said as she I began to pack up my tennis stuff along side her.

"Uh, JR kinda--"

"JR again. Alright."She interrupted as she packed her stuff and walked away from me.

"Wait. Thea. We can go to the market tomorrow. I got us tickets."I said as I caught up with her, she tried to hide her smile but smiled anyway.

"A night market? Just us?"she asked as she looked at me.

"Of course. T-T. I know how you love markets so I got us tickets."I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Fine."she mumbled with a smirk on her face which made me inevitably smile.

"I need to go shower."I stated as I looked down at my watch and grabbed my toiletry bag.

"Go on your date with JR."

I knocked a couple of times and waited for JR to finally open up, he finally opened and bought himself outside so I couldn't look inside.

"You hiding something?"I asked as I tried to look behind him but he shut his door.

"Close your eyes."he said which made me squint my eyes at him before closing my eyes, he stood behind me and let me inside his dorm, I could smell candle wax.

"Okay."he said and with that I opened my eyes I looked around and saw he had decorated his room into a movie room setting.

"Awww, Jesse. This is beautiful."I said as I looked around.

"I'm glad you love it. Let's sit."he said as he handed me my favorite M&Ms.

"We shall."I said as I accepted the candy, I sat on his bed and he placed his arm around me before he playfully pushed me down so he could spoon me. I pressed play on the laptop and almost screamed when I saw the movie he was playing.

"Love and Basketball, J."I said as I looked behind him.

"I know how you love it."he said, I smiled and bought him in for a kiss.

"Okay, let's watch."I said in between the kiss.

"I can't stay, JR. I want to but you know the rules."I said as I he kisses me all over my neck.

"Keisha will be cool."he said as he placed his hand under my top which made me panic and pull away before getting off the bed.

"JR. I can't. I'm so sorry."I said as I looked down at him, he looked at me with concern and held my hands.

"Is there something wrong?"he asked as he placed his on my cheek.

"This is so embarrassing. I-I haven't done this before, J."I mumbled nervously which made him chuckle before pullinge closer.

"Baby, that's okay. I won't rush you."he said as he kissed my forehead and bought me into a warm embrace, I smiled as I sank into the hug and hugged him back.

"I'll make sure I make it special when the time comes."he said as he placed his head on my head and gently caressed my back.

"Mecca. I've got something to tell you."JR said as he slowly pulled away from the hug, I looked up at him in concerned before shrugging my shoulders in response.

"I know I might be rushing into things since it's only been a month since we've met but I love you."he said which made me look up at him in shock.

"You don't have to say it bac--"

"I love you too."I said as I looked into his eyes, he smiled brightly before he hugged me tightly once again and twirled me around slightly.

"Let's watch, Love Jones."he said as he pecked my lips a couple of times before pulling me down to his bed, he spooned me once again before pressing play.