13

"My feet hurt. JR."I whined as I pushed the door open.

"Too bad because..."he excitedly said as switched on the speaker which made me shake my head.

"Uh-huh."he said as he took my hands.

"Jesse. I just watched a 3 hour game with you let me go shower so you could just kiss me until I get tired."I mumbled as he made me wrap my arms around his neck.

"We can do that after."he said whilst chuckling which made me laugh as I waited for him to play a song.

"No. JR, you're so corny."I mumbled as I heard the familiar instrumental.

"You can never go wrong with, Usher."he said whilst smiling as he pecked my lips a couple of times.

"Oh baby, ooh (yeah, uh, uh, uh) (you gotta rockaway to this one, c'mon)
You will always be my boo."

"Sing with me baby."he said which made me laugh as I placed my forehead on his.

"See, I don't know 'bout y'all, but I know about us and, uh
It's the only way we know how to rock
I don't know 'bout y'all, but I know about us and, uh
It's the only way we know how to rock."We sang in sync as I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck whilst giggling.

We kept dancing to classic R&B music until he decided to run us a bath.

"Undress me." I mumbled as I turned to face him, which he did slowly while kissing me all over my body. He made sure to kiss my neck continuously to make me moan under my breath.

I giggled once I felt JR lift me up and carry me towards the bathroom, he gently placed me into the bathtub as if I was a child before he began to undress him.

I smiled as I leaned against the bathtub and watch him undress.

"Why didn't you let me undress you, Jesse?"I joked whilst giggling which made him chuckle as he slipped off his last article of clothing which were his pants before he sat behind me on the bathtub.

"I thought you would be with your brother for this break." I whispered, leaning back onto his chest as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hot water.

"I mean that would have been nice, but I just needed to be with my baby." He replied, beginning to scrub my back as I turned around to pull him into a long kiss.

"We are going to be late for our dinner reservations."he muttered against my lips making me groan.

"We can do this after."he offered making me pout once again but he kissed my pouted lips which made me giggle.

"Fine, fine."I muttered as I scrubbed my body with my body polish and scrub.

JR and I quickly got dressed for our dinner reservation which we were already late for and rushed to the restaurant, luckily they did not give our table away and they let us in.

When we were at the dinner table, my phone vibrating several times.

"Do you mind, baby?" I asked, pulling my phone out of my purse and glancing at my notifications to see that I had received multiple messages from Thea.

"It might be important," JR replied, perusing the menu and prompting me to look up at him as I showed him the picture Thea had sent me of her and Damon.

"Oh my! Did you know that Damon is dating Thea?" I asked in utter disbelief, my surprise turning to curiosity as I looked back down the screen of my phone.

JR looked at the picture for a while before he started chuckling and looked down at his menu once again.

JR remained silent for a moment as he took in the news, his chuckles evolving into a deep belly laugh that prompted me to laugh along.

"Wow! How interesting. Didn't see that one coming, did you?"JR asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he reached out to take my phone and examine the picture of Damon and Thea.

"Damon and Thea? Seriously? I wonder what brought them together." I said, my voice tinged with intrigue as I considered their possible connection.

"Well you did tell me that, Damon was the one that helped Thea. Maybe she wants to thank him."he continued before he handed me my phone.

"Well, yeah I guess but damn."I muttered as I opened my menu and paged through it still thinking about Thea and Damon.

"You leave Bringston for 2 days and this all happens."I muttered making JR chuckle at my disbelief.

Despite the surprising revelation of Damon and Thea's relationship, we continued to enjoy our dinner, catching up over campus gossip and savoring the delicious meal.

As we headed back to their hotel room, we took a few moments to listen to some music before preparing for sleep.

The song "Fire We Make" by Alicia Keys and Maxwell filled the air, creating a romantic and seductive atmosphere as we let the lyrics and melodies wash over us.

"I haven't had this much rest in such a long time." I mumbled against JR's chest as I curled up next to him and began playing with his fingers.

"You deserve it. You've been working so hard and you needed a break."JR whispered back, his voice laced with tenderness as he cradled me in his arms.

We remained silent for a moment, enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace and the comfort of the moment. With JR's arms around me, I felt safe and protected, as if nothing in the world could harm me as long as I was with him.

A/N:

Here is one of the chapter I had written and didn't really like so I hope you enjoy it!