Author's note: Not A Chapter

Dear everyone/family.
First things first, I apologise for the false alarm for the people who think this is an update.

Okay I want to clear some air up with this book  because I have been getting messages asking me when I will update it so I wanted to take the time to write a quick note and to apologize for not completing this very book.

While the book will remain unfinished, I want to thank you all for supporting and following along with the project, I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I am unable to continue working on this book and must step away from the book because I feel like this book was just lazily written (it was I don't even know why I decided to publish it) and I decided to fix that by creating another book which is Interstellar Love, another JR love story. What I can do is publish the chapters (2) I had already written that have been sitting here for years (which are also lazily writing in my opinion) and everyone can read that or I can just leave it alone. It is really up to everyone, I do not mind publishing them.

While it is disappointing to not be able to finish my work, I want to emphasize that your support means a lot to me and I am grateful to all of you for reading and encouraging my writing.

Thank you for taking this time to read my note.
-nubianbar