1 Instagram notification

"Drive safe Dani." Ethan said closing the car door.

Dani drove back to Aubrey's house.Neither of them said anything the whole ride back. Aubrey was texting Zach and Dani was still stuck on the moment of their kiss. When they arrived at Aubrey's house. Aubrey went straight to her room while Dani stayed in the guest bedroom. She pulled out her phone to see she had a notification.

1 Instagram notification

Dani opened Instagram to see she had been tagged in a photo.

@Ekat

@Ekat.19 mentioned @Dani101

17k likes 2k comments

User1: to be her 😭😭

User2: she's not that pretty

User3: she's gorgeous

User4: happy for you!

User5: who is she?

Dani101: The concert was amazing so glad we met. Can't wait to see you again! ❤️

Dani typed her comments and opened snap. She sent Ethan a snap. Hey you up? She wrote on top of a selfie.

She tuner her phone if setting on her nightstand only to hear her phone buzz. She smiled and looked at the notification. Sure enough it was from Ethan.

Yep I'm surprised you are Dani went to regular chat.

Me
Yeah I can't sleep

Ethan 🫶🏽
Same low key miss you

Me
Yk you could come over

Ethan 🫶🏽
I could?

Me
Obviously

Ethan 🫶🏽
What we gonna do?

Me
Watch a movie
Cuddle
Sleep

Ethan 🫶🏽
Bet what's the addy?

Me
128 May dr

Ethan 🫶🏽
Already in the car

Dani laughed at what he said. She got up and changed out of her hoodie and sweats. She changed into a tan wool set.

 She changed into a tan wool set

(This the fit)

She checked herself in the mirror. Her butt was practically out of the shorts and her too fit like a bra. She shrugged knowing he could have whatever girl he wanted. Dani knew it wasn't good to dress 'slutty' for a boy. But this one could literally have anyone he wanted. She wanted to keep him interested. Even though she didn't want to have sex with him. Maybe she would have to... her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Oh hey" Ethan's eyes traced Dani's body. He licked his lips almost out of instinct.

"Hey come in." She stepped to the side allowing him in.

"Nice place." Ethan commented.

"Not mine. It's Aubrey's. I couldn't leave her here she's still half drunk and is gonna be supper hung over tomorrow." Dani laughed at herself.

"That girl drinks white claws like its water." Ethan agreed.

"Oh uh up here." Dani lead him up the left stair case that led straight to the guest room she often stayed in. She hopped on the bed and grabbed the remote. "Wanna watch a movie?" Dani said.

"Oh sure." Ethan responded. Ethan thought she meant sex when she invited him over. He played with his fingers as Dani chose a movie. He was almost disappointed they weren't fucking.

Dani looked over to notice Ethan's fiddling. She knew he had panned on having sex and this was disappointing. She picked a movie and kissed him. Even if she didn't want to she really wanted to keep his attention on her. She felt Ethan smile through the kiss and knew her assumptions were correct. As they continued kiss his smiled faded. He suddenly pulled away.

"You don't have to." He spoke. He wanted her, but if he couldn't have her. It would be worth it.

"What?" Dani assumed she was doing something wrong.

"It's okay if you don't want to. We can just watch a movie and cuddle." Ethan smiled making sure she felt safe.

"I- I'm sorry." Dani crossed her arms. Her eyes started to tear up.

"It's okay! I want you. I do but I want it to be special. Not rushed just because I'm horny." Ethan laughed lightening the mood.

"Thank you." Tears we're down streaming down her face as she planted one more kiss on his lips.

"What movie is this?" Ethan asked. Laying down next to Dani.

"The cabin. It's a horror movie." Dani said nuzzling into Ethan. Ethan's hand rested across Dani's stomach. His arm wrapped around her head and reached for her hand. Their hands connected as Dani placed a gentle kiss on the back of Ethan's hand.

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter. I writing this at 3am and need to go to sleep but I also want to post this asap. I hope y'all enjoyed it comment any suggestions (ur girl always gets writers block)