Recreation

After Ethan left the room, Dani got up and put her bra back on. She brushed her hair. Applied some mascara and highlighter. She grabbed her clear lip gloss, applying it to her lips she puckered them. She walked to her suitcase and dumped the whole thing over, she had an outfit in mind and searched the pile of clothes looking for it. She grabbed a black crop top and some baggy low rise jeans. She put on socks and some black high top converse.

(The fit)

(The fit)

She walked out of her room shoving her phone and lip gloss in her pocket.

"Surprised your not sweaty." Zach said looking around the room.

"You told him?!" Dani asked looking Ethan but pointing at Zach.

"No! But he knows now." Ethan said Turing red.

"Oh... Oh! Shit." Dani said shoving her face into her hand.

"ANYWAY. The cars ready." Zach said opening the door and leaving. He never bothered to wait.

"Sorry." Dani spoke worries Ethan was mad.

"He would find out eventually no matter what." Ethan smiled warmly.

————————

Entering the building through the back, Dani could already hear the over posing chatter of middle school girls who were obsessing.

"We saved you a seat in the front of you want." Ethan said pointing to almost the exact spot Dani had been the first night they met. She smiled at Ethan and ran around to the front pushing her way to her reserved seat.

Dani snapped a quick selfie and posted it on her Instagram story. She stood up as music began playing.

"I LOVE YOU ETHAN" some girl yelled from the crowd. Ethan looked at her than Dani. He awkwardly smiled at her, attempting to be friendly but also show no interest.

Ethan got to the middle of his first song when suddenly a small black bra landed on a thats right in front of him. He looked up startled but continued singing kicking it off stage.

After the first song he went over to Dani. He opened his mouth to speak when Dani cut him off laughing.

"What?!" He than asked genuinely confused.

"Your sweating from singing." Dani used the sleeve of her shirt to wipe the sweat from his face.

"ETHAN! Hi! Can I get a picture?!" A girl who looked about 13 asked. He looked at Dani, who nodded. She handed her phone to her mom who nodded. She turned to Ethan and Placed a small his on his cheek. Ethan stood up walked to the back of the stage. Dani followed.

"These 13 year olds need boundaries." He said washing his face.

"I was like that at 13... with boys my age obviously but... I get it." Dani said attempting to help.

"You know Erase me right?" Of course Dani knew it. She had snag have the song when they met.

"Yeah, why?" Dani replied.

"Come sing it with me." He said, his voice muffled through the towel he was drying his face with.

"I don't know..." Zach tossed Dani a microphone. Before she could deny music began playing and Ethan walked back on stage. Dani took a deep breath and joined him.

After a few verses Dani had gotten over her stage fright and was now comfortably singing along. Most of the crowed cheered, some sat there silent, and a few booed wishing they could be Dani.

After the song Ethan cleared his throat into the microphone, making sure to keep the crowds attention.

"This is Daniella. I met her at a concert in L.A. If you believe in it, you would say what we have is love at first sight. I agree, the only problem is. She's not officially mine. So, Daniella Powell will you be my girlfriend?" Ethan asked Looking at Dani. His face was red, mostly from performing but partially because he was scared she'd say no. Dani smiled. She helped her microphone up to her lips. She herself was also slightly out of breath, she showed the crowd the best singing she'd ever done.

"Yes Ethan I will." She said. Ethan hugged her. He picked her up from the waist and hugged her tightly. He planted light kisses all over her face and neck.