Preparation

Ekat19 @Dani101

Ekat19 @Dani101

1.3M likes  202k comments

User1: to be here>>>

User2: she's not even that pretty tf

User3: @user2 she's gorgeous don't be rude

Dani101: forget me come to Ethan's concerts!!

User4: @Dani101 where?

Dani101 @user4 dates and places are on both of our pages!

User5: can't wait for the concert tn

User6: absolutely stunning

After breakfast Dani and Ethan headed back to the Air BnB. Zach went to where Ethan would be performing later. He as the manager had to triple check and make sure everything was how it should be.

Back at their 'home' Ethan reminded Dani that they had to leave at 4 to set up with his band. Dani nodded and walked into her room playing her music. 'S.L.U.T' started playing. She took off her pants and shirt. Leaving she only in a pink, lacy, matching bra and thong. She danced around to the music, which she didn't realize was on full blast. She went to her bathroom and grabbed her hairbrush and used it as a microphone as she sang the lyrics to her favorite song.

She let her hips lead as they swayed, she ran her hands through her hair slowly tracing the outline of her body. She threw a hand in the air pushing her chest up slowing body rolling, she repeatedly rolled her hips. As the song ended she went over the her nightstand. Looked at the next song, 'Desire'. She threw her head back. Twisting her fingers in the thin fabric covering her hips.

"Baby I wanna touch you." Ethan sang standing in the door way. For some reason, dani didn't freak out. She didn't put clothes back on or try to cover herself. Instead she looses her grip on her throng and smiled. Ethan walked in closing the door. He grabbed her by her hips pulling her in. They kissed passionately before Dani pulled away.

"Baby I wanna fuck you." She said in sync with the music. Ethan smirked. Continuing the kiss, He pulled her in. His hands traced from her hips to her ass. He squeezed it tightly. Her boobs were pressed into his chest as she gasped into the kiss.

'Needed me' started playing. Dani and Ethan's tongues danced together. Dani's panties started soak. She pulled away looking at Ethan her eyes said it all. She needed him inside her. Ethan took one look at her eyes and pulled her by her hips onto the bed. Without braking the kiss Ethan crawled onto of Dani kissing down her neck. She reached to his jeans holding onto the belt loops. Her fingers crept to his button as she struggled to undo his jeans. Finally getting the button undone, Ethan kissed down her neck. She pulled down his zipped rewrapping her fingers in her belt loops using them to reveal his boxers.

Ethan continued to kiss down to Dani's Boobs. She sat on her elbows letting him unbuckle her bra. He pulled it off needing her as much as she did him. She kissed each nipple. Before continuing down to her panties, he kissed her clit through them before looking up at her. She nodded and smiled at the want of consent. Ethan pulled them down.

"10 minutes." Zach yelled from the front door. Ethan sat up.

"Fuck!" He whisper yelled, his bulge now at full.  Dani just as disappointed pulled him up to her face by the collar.

"Tonight." She said sitting up.

Hope this makes up for the lack of posting!
Also he's my Spotify I have a playlist called 'wattpad writing' that I listen to when doing chapters so y'all can read to it too.