Finally

Dani woke up at 10:00am exactly, she hadn't seen Ethan sense the tour last week, but today they had scheduled today. Ethan kept most of it a secret, all he told her was that she needed to dress nice.

After Dani's shower she slipped on a matching pair of white undergarments. Over her white I swear she put on a light green satin dress. The topped it all off with white heels.

  The topped it all off with white heels

The outfit

Dani did her makeup as perfect as she could, she had a feeling something good would happen today. While fixing her lashes her phone chimed, it was a texted from Ethan himself.

I'm here!!

She could tell by his text he was just as excited as her. She wakes out of her house to find Ethan standing at the passenger side door of his dark blue pick up truck, "Hi baby!" She said intertwining her fingers behind his neck. She placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"Hellos love." Ethan smiled as she kissed him, he opened the door for her, "ma lady."

"Thank you kind sir." She giggled. Ethan started the truck.

"Will you tell me where we're going now?" Dani asked.

"You'll see." Ethan smirked not taking his eyes off the road.

"Asshole." She teased. Ethan smiled and turned up the radio.

A few songs later Ethan pulled into a small parking lot, it was surrounded by woods.

"The... woods?" Dani questioned.

"Just trust me." Ethan got out of the car.

They walked into the woods together. A few seconds later a small clearing came into view. In the middle of it was a classic red and white plaid blanket with a brown woven picnic basket in the corner.

"Is this-?" Dani was cut off.

"For you? Yeah, do you like it." Ethan acted like a little boy getting a new toy.

Dani sat on the blanket running her fingers through the soft fabric. Ethan sat next to her.

"I have to ask you something..." Ethan said holding Dani hand.

"Ok shoot." Dani stuffed a baked good
Into her mouth. Ethan stood up pulling Dani with him.

He took a deep breath and dropped to one knee, "Daniella Powell, I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm promising to love you forever."

The end... for now.