First date

Walking into the sports bar Dani pushed her sun glasses up and looked around. After not finding Ethan she sad down at the bar. She shoved her ID to the bar tender and ordered a shot of tequila.

She opened her her phone and texted Ethan. At the bar when you get here she wrote quickly looking towards the door once again.

"What is such a fine lady doing all alone?" A strange man asked. He looked to be in his early 60s he was dressed in a suit with his jet black hair slicked back.

"I'm waiting for my date." Dani answered coldly. She didn't even look at the man. The man looked around.

"Don't think he's gonna show." The man laughed reaching his hand onto Dani's thigh. Dani looked at the man in disgust.

"Don't touch me. He's on his way." Dani moved his hand back to his own body.

"Feisty, that's how I like em." He winked.

"Sorry Dani. I lost track of time." Ethan finally showed up and hugged Dani from behind.

"Hey E." Dani turned and placed a small kiss on his left check.

"Ethan! Long time no see." The man said as if he wasn't just harassing his date.

"Even. I see you've met Dani." Ethan nodded at Dani. "Dani meet Even he owns this place." Even held out his hand. Dani looked at it and shook it.  Even cleared his throat.

"We'll I'll let you get to it." Even got up and went to a door with an employees only sign above it.

"He's lucky he owns this place." Ethan spoke.

"What?" Dani asked furrowing her brows.

"I saw him... flirting with you." Ethan said looking down.

"I-" dani tried to defend herself, sacred he thought she was flirting back.

"I know you didn't flirt back." Ethan said now smiling.

"Oh fuck you." Dani playfully shoved Ethan.

"I brought you here for a reason." Ethan said after ordering himself a drink. "This was the first place I performed. I had just got done filming shameless, I was SUPPER drunk. It was open mic night. I started singing 'Alone' I know I sounded terrible but it happened." Ethan looked at Dani.

"Was the before or after teen girls wanted to marry you?" Dani teased.

"After, but there is one more thing." Ethan said. His heart pounded loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Will you

DUN DUN DUHHHHHHH CLIF HANGER