CHAPTER FIVE: Growth

-----

"My goodness," Eruhaben sighed at the mess inside the twin's room. All the blankets were scattered across the room and the pillows were being stacked in one tower by none other than the oldest child in the lair.

"What are the two of you doing?"

"Pillow Tower!"

"Finding the most comfortable blankets. Is this all we have? They're all the same."

Eruhaben chuckled. It seemed like their current youngest is picky and would only want the best quality. That's one similarity between them both. However, The youngest personally pick while the oldest let others do the work for him.

"Goldie, Our youngest wants the highest quality and softest blanket!"

Eruhaben laughed at them. He noticed that he's been laughing a lot these times. "We'll go to the market, but before we do that, we need to teach our youngest the most basic spells."

The older red dragon jumped from his pillow tower and dragged his brother out of the golden chest that has spatial magic which stores all of their things. The older usually bought things in two that is why needed a lot of storage, which made magic very convenient.

"That's great! Youngest, come on!"

"I don't want to. I want to sleep."

"Ho!" Eruhaben gasped. That's one difference. This hatchling refused to study magic and preferred to sleep despite being hatched for like, six hours?

"Huh!?" It seemed like his brother doesn't understand it too.

"Hmm? What's wrong with that?"

The elder dragons just stared at him in disbelief.

"By the way, you." He pointed toward the older red dragon who looked very offended for some reason. He pointed to himself in mock question, and the younger one just lazily nodded. "Gasp! The disrespect!" The younger rolled his eyes, it seemed like this punk would be the cause of their headaches soon enough.

"Yeah, you. What is your name?"

Silence.

"I..." Eruhaben raised an eyebrow. 'Oh? He's hesitating? Does that mean he thought of a name already?'

"I've been a great and mighty existence for four years, But my name hasn't been decided yet."

'He really did thought of a name.'

In Cale's mind though, he's hesitating because his identity as 'cale' has been a fragment of a life he's done living and he doesn't know if he can still call himself 'Cale'. Heck, he isn't even sure if 'Cale' exist in this timeline. He wanted a name that's similar to his past name, at the same time he wanted a new identity.

"I thought of many names, and I wanna use all of them." The older red haired sulked.

"Pick your most favorite ones, then see if you wanna use all of them as a name. How about you, little hatchling? What's your name?"

"Kim Rok Soo."

The two of them went silent as the youngest dragon in the lair said his name without an ounce of hesitation in his tone.

Kim Rok Soo doesn't have a problem with having a new identity. That is- if he can forget his past life. That is why he used his 'past life''s name because no matter what he does, his personality now is a reflection of what he experienced in the past. Yes, he's now red and the meaning of his name is 'To always grow green even in winter and bloom exceptionally' [1]. But it doesn't have to mean literally now, does it?