CHAPTER SIX: Records

CHAPTER SIX : Records

-----

Rok Soo doesn't really like the cold. Back then, he was so exceptionally weak that it took both the Team Leader's and his sworn brother's jacket to warm him up and defend him from the cold. He wanted to just bury himself underneath his blankets and laze around all day.

(They granted him just that and he woke up with warmth and limbs tangled around his body, two pairs of arms wrapped around him protectively.)

Mindlessly shaking his head as he felt the records resurfing once again, he associates himself again in reality or whatever was reality now that he's transmigrated in the novel he's reading. He felt an extreme heat coming from the source somewhere behind him, the heat immediately causing him discomfort at the familiar feeling of it albeit coming not from his own body.

"Ha.... Ha...." There, laying beside him is his older brother who was panting and sweating so much, his scales are glistening. His brother is sick, so the first thing he did was to get him the softest blanket (the one he owns), get another one and search for a book about temperature magic (there is heaven inside the room they're in, in the form of hundreds of books in neatly arranged shelves) and casted it to cool the blanket and covered his brother in it.

Rok Sok frowned. It doesn't look like it's doing its job to at least cool him down.

He touched his forehead and realized he was getting hotter.

He felt alarmed and anxious but his mind is currently trying to formulate solutions into this problem on the second day of his birth. Yet there seemed to only be one. He called their guardian, Eruhaben. He went out to go to the golden dragon's chamber and to hopefully wake him up.

"Hmm? Oh, you're awake. Are you hungry?"

Turns out, he was actually awake. Great, less work for him then.

"Hyung is sick."

Eruhaben raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"He's having a hard time breathing, his temperature kept rising, I also think that he's in-"

A loud and heart-wrenching cry from the twin's chamber shook the entire cave. Eruhaben decided to just teleport there to be at least a little bit faster. They found the older red dragon curling into a ball as he take deep breathes. His cries were now muffled by the pillow he is in.

Eruhaben checked his temperature and he furrowed his eyebrows. Rok Soo waited while his wings were fluttering despite the rest of his body were frozen still.

"Since when was he like this?"

"I woke up to him like that."

"You seem oddly calm, How long are you awake?"

"Long enough to read and cast a cooling spell on my blanket to wrap around him."

Eruhaben hummed. He's not really surprised by anything that these two does anymore, because for one, the older red dragon knows about teleportation without the help of books so who's to say that Kim Rok Soo, his younger brother, couldn't read a book about some spells then cast it like an expert at first try?

"Not that long then,"

They're dragons, after all. They are smart, beautiful, majestic, and most of all, arrogant. Because his next statement definitely fitted a dragon's attitude.

"Of course. In my estimation, it has only been a minute or so."

See?

Anyways, back at the problem at hand, Eruhaben casted a few fields after putting the older red dragon on the bed. "You don't know about growth phases, do you?"