8

I wanted to do something with Madhu , Shakthi and Shiva . One of our reader's name is Madhu , so there isnt that kind of a plot anymore .

Little bit of villainism from Fareena rather than emotional drama from Madhu .

But dont worry Madhu wont do evil things , because she isnt that immatured to try nasty stuffs .

I thought of changing the character name Madhu , but I didnt like it .

So yes , little bit from Fareena , wouldnt be like gun and bullets , its basically due to  her inferiority complex

___________

Shakthi didnt go home and she decided to stay all the weekends in the name of upcoming culturals .

Her parents couldnt hold the anxiety of not seeing their only daughter and they drew by themselves to the college .

She was sleeping in her room when her phone rang . It displayed her dad's contact .

She shrugged it off and switched off immediately thinking she might talk later .

Pooja woke her up and Shakthi couldnt help but gave a grumpy face on why she did so .

" Uncle and aunty keezha wait panraanga " she said

Shakthi wide opened her eyes and ran quickly with her mobile .

As soon as she spotted her parents , she hugged her dad tightly .

" Enna nalla thookam pola ? " he asked .

" Aama pa sema tired " she replied .

" Shakthi , naa samachi kondu vandruken , va sapdalam , Pooja Sherin um kupdu " she said .

" Ma nee avangaluku kudutha inda Anand , Arul sandaiku varuvanga enta " she said .

Her father laughed , " avangaluku already kuduthutu dan varom , nee va "

Sherin , Pooja , Shakthi moaned to the home made food .

" aunty iva veliya sapdalam sapdalam solrale thavira , konjama saptale podum solidra " Sherin said .

" na apdi panradha la dan unaku neriya food kedaikudhu " Shakthi replied immediately .

The parents couldnt control but laughed loudly .

After a good 2 to 3 hours of spending quality time ,

" Seri naanga kelambata ? " he asked .

" Appa , I really wanna have an icecream , canteen la kedaikum vangi kuduthutu ponga " she said .

Thats how , they couldnt deny and accepted .

____

Shakthi was waiting in the queue while her parents sat nearby .

Shiva spotted and went near .

" Sir do u remember me ?  " he introduced himself to Varadan .

" Heyy Shivva daana  ? " he asked .

Shiva gave a bashful smile , " happy that u remember me Sir " 

Shakthi came on time and spotted her dad with Shiva .

She didnt know whether to sit or not in the name of respect and looked at Shiva because he was standing obediently .

" Shiva okaru , Shakthi sit na " Varadan told

" He was my student , class rep daan aana romba mischeivious "

Shiva laughed but Shakthi was processing .