36

After lunch ,

" seri veedu lam suthi kaatu da , naanu appa vum saptu varom " Amritha said and Shiva nodded .

Shakthi followed Shiva and he entered his room ,

She stopped and noticed it ,

She had been to his room long back which was a whole different scenario ,

He smiled and signalled her to come in ,

She looked around happily , noticed even the small details , how meticulously the room was maintained , everything .

She touched the glass cupboard which had a bunch of medical books and she tilted to see the novels kept aside .

She sensed his presence too close and turned ,

" Ena achu ? " she asked crossing her arms with a teasing smile .

He smiled and looked at her palms , without any second thought , he slowly grabbed her palm to which she looked amused .

He took her palms , " I realised that your looks were different for me in this room , from that to this , aniku nee oru paarvai paathutu poniye , avlodaan , ipo evlo maariduchula " he fondled her palms .

She sensed he was overwhelmed , too happy  and more than that it was too difficult to decipher .

" Ohww unga fracture apo naa paka vandena anika ? " she questioned .

" Aniku dan , aniku en student ah vanda , aana ipo paaru " he shook his head smiling at the change .

" Pudikaliya ena ? " she knew she was questioning only to hear from him .

" un koodave irukanum nu thonudhu " he said looking into her eyes entwining her both palms .

She was rendered speechless .

" Shivaa " she called out which was almost like a whisper .

He expected an answer from her ,

" enachu " she asked not able to believe his words ,

" Teriyala nijama , suddenly I feel , nee veetuku iniku vanda apram , I am an inch more closer to you "

" Sandoshathula enamo aiduchi daana ungaluku " she still wanted to hear from him but presented herself unaffected .

His hold on her softened and it felt he was going to leave her ,

She didnt want that ,

He gently held her palms and threw it on his shoulders and she encircled his neck ,

" naa ipo romba sandoshathula iruken " she declared .

He shook his head negatively and his hands embraced her waist .

Now , without any verbal communication , even she understood his turmoil , extreme happiness or whatsoever .

She wasnt smiling , wasnt serious , but was entrapped into the moment with him .

He admired how her eyes was still not  able to believe that he only did this . She was beyond shocked .

" Na dan Shakthi romba sandoshama iruken , thala kaal puriyadha sandosham " he smiled .

" Sandoshathula thadumatram teridhu " she now answered for him .

"  enoda emotions eh enanu enaku terila but I really wanna dive deep into the emotions "

She looked at his eyes alternatively and all he did was to lean forward ,

She closed her eyes in reflux ,

She sensed him closer , the hair on her skin already attained goosebumps from his mere contact which was just an anticipitated contact .

His nose poked her cheek and she started breathing heavily .

He leaned and kept his face as close to her right profile of face with closed eyes .

Him , breathing love could be heard by her ear since he was so close .

"  car la varum podhu bayama irukunu sonene , adu sir kaga ila , enakaaga " he whispered .

She tilted her face a little right only to be hit by his stubble ,

" purila " she said a low tone .

" Purinjum puriyadha mari nadikra Shakthi iniku " he replied .

" kekanum nu aasaiya iruku " the decibel was low but the words were as clear as it could be .

" apdina ketuko , enaku Shakthi nu oru ponna romba pudichiruku , epdi , epo nu enake teriyadhu , na love panrena ila panaliya , ila idan love aah nu teriyadhu enaku , aana romba naala na un kudave irukanum nu thonudhu " he said and the earning tone was enough to rekindle her emotions .

When did the flood of emotions erupt ?

Why there is suddenly quest and desire ?

" Shiva " she whispered again .

" apdi kupdadha d " he said and kept his eyes closed for the entire time .

He didnt dare to open ,

" I love you " she confessed .

He peeled himself to look into her eyes whether the phrase he heard wasnt an hallucination .

" I love you Shiva " she said sincerely .

He held her cheeks gently and she smiled when his hands felt too cold against her cheeks ,

He kissed her forehead to seal the moment ,

" Enoda heart ku oru chinna prechanai daan "

She smiled to listen more ,

" it turns romantic in a second when I am next to you , kaatika mudiyadha edathula irupen , control panitu , smile oda niruthitu " he confessed .

It was more like a fact which was new to her ,

" The more I resisted , the more I felt ,
Idu enoda decision ah ila promise ah nu kooda terila , but you are taking me into a path which is irreversible , into the depths of an unknown emotion , iduku per love na " he looked at her eyes which turned a little mist .

He continued , " Na othuka maten , its more than love nu thonudhu , Love word chinnadha teridhu Shakthi enaku solla , last time nee en room vanda apo , nee love panranu purinjidhu , ipo ne vandruka , ena enamo thonudhu , aana onnu strong ah solata ? "

She nodded quickly ,

" next time inda room la enaku nee enoda wife ah varanum nu thonudhu , unaku ok va ? " he asked

She chuckled in tears and jumped to hug him ,

" ok ve solala " he waited for her reply ,

" doctor aitu vandudren seriya ? " she promised and he couldnt contain his happiness anymore .

He lifted her in utmost joy and elation .

_______

Got a request to atleast give short updates .

Adan , I gave this . I didnt write beyond this coz time ila apram ezhudalam nu I kept .

Next one , I will try to bring back to its original length .

Short and content update atleast for me .