11

Shakthi was tired with all the arrangements and coordinating the events .

Anand was stuck with Shakthi and Shiva .

Anand was given if it has something to do more physically .

Anand didnt reject because one its from his fav teacher and two its for his favourite friend .

" Anand nee poi saptu vandru " Shiva said .

" Aman da inda event apram lunch nee saptu va apram dan na po mudiyùm " Shakthi said .

Anand nodded .

DJ interrupted " This song is for Shakthi final year , President of this event , from her friend POOJA "

" Edo perusa mokka pana pora paaru " Anand commented and this dedication got fired up .

And DJ played " ulaga azhagiye nee dan " .

( Hear this 1 minute song for sure 🥰 )

Shakthi , Anand , Shiva broke into laughter ,

" Na solala , ava straight aah nu enaku apove doubt " Anand commented and Shakthi immediately pinched Anand to remind Shiva is also there .

Shiva awkwardly smiled not knowing what to do ,

" seri sir na poi saptu varen " Anand said and escaped .

During the lunch break ,

They both went to the backstage relaxation room ,

Shakthi and Shiva checked all the afternoon judges list and called once to confirm .

Shakthi heaved a sigh and lie down on the bench .

On time , the knock on the door made Shakthi to look up ,

A guy from canteen delivered full thali and Shiva smiled accepting it .

" Sir namaka ? " she asked in excitement

" Aama morning eh 7 ku vandachu , Anand vandhu apram nee poitu odi varnum , so adan order paniten "

She smiled widely and accepted the parcel from him .

She started having and enjoyed the food .

But after completing 1/2 , she looked at him on how to waste the rest .

He signalled , " Sapdu "

She is used to push food to Sherin and now it felt wrong how to waste the food which he got .

" Podhuma ? " he asked .

She nodded .

" Nee apdi ena dan restaurant la lam sapdriyo ? " he joked but didnt tell anything .

She tried to complete the other 1/4 and looked at him not able to stuff anymore .

" Nee kashta patu sapdadha podhum na dustbin la potru " he told .

" Ila inga edachum naai irukum sir , na poi potudren " she told and went .

Shiva completed her food .

He came out of the room , and saw almost everyone gathered up for the afternoon event .

Shakthi along with Anand entered ,