30

Shakthi really got frustated when she got to know from Pooja that the junior named Shravanthi was made fun with Shiva for her little crush .

She knew it shouldnt bother her much , but the irritation slowly started piling up .

" Poochh , ipo eduku ivanga kalaikraanga , kovam dan vardhu " Shakthi said biting her nails .

" Idellam sappa matter d , iduku poi tension aagra , na kuda dan Shiva sir nu kudhichen first la , en Madhu mam kuda neriya rumours vanduchi , idula ena iruku ? " she said .

Shakthi nodded her head but her thoughts were already somewhere .

___

The most expected Saturday arrived and Shakthi rummaged her entire wardrobe for a dress . Pooja watched her random youtube videos silently because Shakthi going through her entire cupboard weekly once wasnt a new thing for her anymore .

She pouted at Pooja , " dress select pani thaayen "

Pooja turned , " na varala inda vilayatukku , ivlo panriye , ida avarta sollu , ena paduthada "

Shakthi knew torturing Pooja wasnt a good choice .

She called him ,

" sollu ma "

" ena color dress poda poreenga ? " she asked even without greeting him .

He chuckled , " idellam nee keka matiye , ena achu unaku "

" Enaku enna dress podradune terila , neenga unga color sollunga , na match panikren " she said .

Happiness consumed him and the  subtle things she does , she makes it harder for him . She does it so casually and flawlessly .

" sollunga sollunga sollunga " she repeated because she wasnt sure whether he was listening to her .

" Nee ena color podranu sonna enala coordinate pana mudima terila , adanala na unta color solren , White shirt and black jeans " he finished .

" Ok ok na poi ready agren apo " she rushed to her wardrobe and Shiva couldnt wait to see her .

____

She got into the car and he immediately turned to look at her ,

" Idu ennama dress uh " he asked not knowing what it is .

" iduku per jump suit , black and white soneengala adan striped potu vanden " she happily explained .

He nodded and started the car ,

" Shakthi " he called looking at the road ,

" Ummm " she replied changing the FM .

" Madhu actually knows pola , Sanjay solirukan , adan treat ketanga , na avoid panen first time keta apo , but 2nd time ketangala no solla mudila " he said .

" Ayyo idula ena iruku , enaku mam romba pudikum " she smiled .

" Apram she is going to get married , aduku dan actually namaku treat , una kupte aganum sonaanga , seri nu ok sonen " he gave her the information .

She opened her mouth in shock , " wowww ! Madhu mam ku kalyanama " she exclaimed .

He chuckled looking at her reaction and drove towards the restaurant .

_____

Suddenly a pang of hesitation and anxiety hit her , Shiva parked the car and walked towards her ,

" Oii enachu " he asked and she immediately nodded a nothing .

He smiled and took her palms , it was cold .