27

Shakthi was watching some random netflix series which was paused and her bluetooth speakers blasted LOVE STORY - by taylor swift .

She reduced the sound when she heard a knock and her dad calling her .

As soon as she opened , she was engulfed in a hug by her parents .

" Happy birthday " they presented her a home baked cake . Her mom by virtue is a great cook and especially she loves baking cookies & cakes .

She giggled happily and cut the cake , fed her parents the yummy cake .

She took the cake with her and wanted to run to her room since her phone was continuously ringing .

" Shakthi night cake sapta , apram night fully sugar rush la thukam varadhu " Lalitha warned .

" Vida ma , nee eduthutu po Shakthi " Varadan supported .

She smiled at her mom for her victory and ran to her room .

Closing the door and sprinting towards the bed , she noticed the missed calls and she pouted when he didnt call .

She threw the phone on the bed and moaned to the taste of her mom's cake .

Sometimes continuous irritation of hearing your own ringtone makes u to pick up the call .

Shakthi swiped right ,

" Umm " she said enjoying the cake .

" Happy birthday Shakthi " she heard his voice and jerked .

" One min one min please " she said and ran to her washroom to clear the cream off her hands .

She picked up her phone in haste , " hello "

" Veetla lam wish pani mudichitaangala ? " he asked .

" cake eh cut pani mudichachu , amma senjadhu , sema taste , naa dan unga call ku wait panitu irunden "

He chuckled , " Naanu 12 10 am epo agum nu wait panitu irunden "

" 12 ku wish panravangala pathruken , adu ena 12 10 ? " she asked which actually created interest .

" Unga veetla kandipa wish panuvanga first uh , apo call pana elarum pana poranga waiting dan pogum waste ma " he reasoned .

" Hmm reason lam nalladhan iruku , wish paneengale adu podhum " she joked .

" Panama lam poida maten , ena nee ipdi nenachita enna ? " he asked as if he is hurt .

" Nalla nadikreenga , seri en vaanara kootam ( vaanaram is animal ) call panraanga , na aprama pesata ? " she asked .

" aduku en kekra , un bday , nee ena sonalum enaku double okay daan "

" Nijamava ? na ena sonalum ok va ? " she asked in excitement .

" Shakthi , ilanalum nee solradhu dane seiren , edo na vecha order madam thaandadha maari dan " he played along with her .

" note panikren , seri ivanga tholla thangala , na romba neram phone edukalana otuvaanga , byee byee good night "

___

Shakthi was accompanied by her mom and dad to the temple , and they had the best lunch for which she did too much of research this time .

By evening , Shakthi was nervous ,

She expected his arrival obviously .

In tension , she forgot to get ready ,

" Shakthi ready agaliya d " Her mom asked looking at her state .

" Maa vandudren 20 mins " she said and rushed to washroom .