9

Hope you guys remember ( Varadan - Lalitha - Shakthi's parents )

Shiva's dad - Ananth subramaniyam

Shiva is Shiva Subramaniyam

Shiva's mom - introducing her -  " AMRITA "

-----------●●●●●●●~~~~~~~~■■■■■■--------

Slowly the sports started and the ground from the morning till 7 pm was full of people with practice .

She tirelessly worked , noted down all the winners list , marks of the teams which kept raising high on one side and detoriated for others .

As a whole , the final years themselves solved problems of each team before contacting Shakthi , because at the end it is that final year tag which is gonna appear and how they conducted .

She got a few hits and buts over here and there but she flawlessly handled .

Fareena was more concentrated on her part , since she wanted her to be the best in her work .

Shiva isnt that naive to include Fareena , because the calculation he made by including her is just to keep her away from creating unnecessary drama when she is preoccupied with work  .

Shakthi understood that in the due course how Fareena has literally put in a lot of effort to excel well which actually lifted half her burden from her shoulders regarding Culturals .

Sports is where the problem arises ,

One fine day ,

A match happened between Anand's team and Heart throb Mithun's team .

Shakthi was standing along with the refree .

And when Mithun's team was continuously loosing ,

During the break , " ivangale secretary , apde ivangale winners " Mithun chided .

Anand got all riled up , " enna da sonna " he walked towards him .

Shakthi sensed the commotion and ran towards them ,

" Anand stay in ur limits " she gently put a force on his chest to stay back from nearing Mithun .

" nee suma iru Shakthi , ena da sonna " he roared ,

Anand never likes dishonesty in his game . He never encourages foul play .

" Aama neengale council members , dho iva , nee " he showed Shakthi and Anand .

" Mithun , peaceful ah inda game ipo nadakalana , culturals nindrum , nee dan niruthinanu oore pesum paravalana sollu " she yelled at Mithun only to make the situation in control .

Mithun after all a student who craves for Culturals like all others .

He stayed quiet and stepped back ,

" Unakaga dan , ivanukaaga ila " he showed his index finger .

She kept her palm in forehead to reduce the building up tension .

" Anand please po , resume the game " she said .

" Na emathala Shakthi , na vilayaduven " he said .

" Ohww apdiya , rematch veka sollu Shakthi pathralam " Mithun said in anger and pride .

" Enough " Shiva said in a curt tone .

" Anand and Mithun , the decision is upto the refree , culturals venum na resume playing ila sanda podunga , and I wont be siting quiet , prechanai vanda na dan responsibility , na culturals stop pana ezhudi kuduthutu poite irupen " he said as if it doesnt matter whether the culturals takes place or not .