21

After 5 days ,

Shiva came back to his normal life . He made sure not to disturb her if she isnt into him .

He decided to enjoy her presence in his life . He made sure not to embarass them anymore .

But one thing which didnt settle well was the smirk Mithun gave it to her that day .

He regret that day . How even a minute can totally change a life was a lesson for him .

2 months of posting was over and it was Shakthi's turn to do Surgery duty .

The last day of their postings , they all enjoyed and Shiva was continuously pestered by Anand to take their unit out .

He nodded a yes .

Anand is one mastermind , he knew it from Shakthi that the OBG guys are going for a resort and casually Anand gave the idea of visiting East square and yes everyone accepted .

Anand has something else , its not about only Shakthi and Shiva , its about Smriti too .

Shiva took them in his car , and Anand was seated front .

Shiva drove to the place and he looked around which had drinks too .

Everyone casually dispersed to see the place as well as the menu .

Shiva casually hung his hands on his shoulder , " en da drinks iruku inga varnuma ? " he asked .

" Sir adellam oore varudhu , onu ila "

" Oore va ? " he asked with a doubt .

Right on time , he saw Shakthi entering with her OBG people .

He saw her wearing a white A line frock and he looked at his clothing piece .

He was wearing a black shirt and it reflected a smile .

( If u guys can remember , even Shakthi did like this , comment if u remember )

She turned to her right and Anand raised his hands immediately , but what amused her was His smile .

She hopped towards them , but she didnt talk to him ,

" ne ena inga ? " she asked Anand .

" engaluku end posting treat sir tharaaru "

" Engalukum inga daan " she smiled .

Through out the time , she didnt look at him .

Damn it , already he missed her , now on top of that , she doesnt give a damn to his presence .

---

Through out the dinner , Shiva kept on checking Shakthi , it was easy for him since his table was infront of hers .

When he saw her having spicy food , his mind really wanted to advise her but he couldnt do so .

Anand was focussed in his food , so do the others .

Shiva's face scrunched when that table ordered a few drinks . He wants her to be safe . Thats it .

After a well settling dinner , East square announced everyone to take the dance floor .

Shiva stood in a corner .

Everyone stared swaying and he literally laughed at times how Shakthi was dancing .

He knew she doesnt know how to dance , but she was cute .

His face turned pale when he spotted Mithun joining her in dance .