41

Nervously fidgetting the fingers he looked at Shakthi who looked calm , composed and poised .

He gulped the strong emotions and eyed her to meet him privately .

They both excused from the elders ,

" Shakthii " he called impatiently .

" en ivlo tension ah irukeenga , appa dan ok solitaaru la " she joked to ease his tension .

" Unga appa ku ena pathi teriyum daana ? " he asked again to confirm before her parents think that he concealed a bigger part .

" Shhh elame teriyum , ipo calm down " she said rubbing his palms .

Parallely ,

" Sir na ida first eh solirukanum , but engaluke marandu pochu romba varshama " Ananthsubramaniyam started with little struggle

" Amritha kum enakum kozhanda porakudunu dr solitaanga , naanga adopt pana kozhanda dan Shiva " Ananth finally succeeded to utter things .

Lalitha and Varadan looked at each other ,

Varadan held his shoulders , " Shiva unga valarpu , avlodan sir , unga paiyan daan " he said and Amritha shed happy tears making Lalitha to squeeze her hands in order to console .

Shiva and Shakthi peeked out and listened everything while he couldnt control emotions .

She pulled him to her room ,

"nalla naal aduvuma azhadeenga please " she used her puppy face making Shiva to laugh wiping his tears .

" apaadi sirichiteenga epdiyo " she exhaled heavily .

" Shakthi inga vaayen " he called her to sit next to him ,

She sat and he hugged her neck , " thanks "

She played with his arm , " ummm , kalyanam aana apram na adikadi appa amma paaka varuven ok va ? "

" un parents ku nee only daughter , aasa pasam lam vechi valathurupanga , dont worry we will manage both our parents " he said .

" epdi Shiva , namba epdi en appa amma va unga veetuku kupdradu ? " she asked the impossible one .

" Namba veedu " he stressed the part correcting her .

" han ade ade , sollunga " she asked further

" Let us both grow individually , veedu katuvom , un per la register panikalam , un appa amma en appa amma kuptukalam anga , ok va ? " he asked casually .

She had butterflies would be an understatement . He went on casually explaining the plans which felt too personal and too intimate .

She nodded her head with shortage of words .

" Ena shock la mandai matum aatra ? " he hit her forehead .

" Shock daan elame " she accepted and slumped on to his shoulders .

" un room la irundhu ipdi pona confirm unga amma moraipaanga nenaikren "

" ayayyaaa unga appa thituvaaru , amma thituvaanga nu , school kid mari behave panadeenga , grow up Shiva come on " she told with confidence .

" nee lam advice panra paathiya " he teased her .

She shushed him by placing her fingers on his lips and leaned forward .

He widened his eyes on what she was doing but he neither got up nor stopped her .

When she neared him , he closed his eyes tightly ,