31

Shiva dropped Shakthi and didnt speak a single word .

Shakthi wasnt ready to loose her ego and went to her hostel room without uttering any word .

Shakthi went to her room and slept silently .

____

Shiva went to his room and sat on the bed with a sullen mind and body .

He wondered whether he didnt express himself or gave her all insecurities possible .

The way she said everything , she felt that she was the only one in their relationship .

He wondered whether he knew how to love .

He opened his phone whether she had texted something but didnt .

_______

The next day Shiva was unusually quiet and texted her that if possible to meet him for an hour .

He was wondering whether she saw the message or she didnt .

He waited till afternoon and without any choice he called her ,

she didnt pick up the call and he phoned Anand the next minute .

" sir na pathukren , evening ava varuva " he confirmed Shiva .

__

Shiva didnt sleep the entire night and he massaged his head due to his banging headache .

Shiva waited for a good half an hour in the car but she didnt turn up .

He called Anand ,

" Sir , ava edo faint aatalam , periphery la irundhu inga hosp dan vandutu iruka " Anand said in a hurry .

" What ? " that was all he could ask .

___

Shakthi was helped by Pooja and Sherin to lie on the bed in Emergency department .

Shiva was promptly there and he asked the sister to check vitals ,

" enachu ? " he asked Pooja ,

" Ava morning la irundhu sapdala sir ,  romba dull ah irunda sir , apram afternoon food pudikala sonna , vomit vara mari irukunu , so nanga force panala , ipo faint aaita vara vazhila " Pooja completed .

" Sir BP is low , Pulse is low , sugar is also low " The nurse said .

He nodded and looked at her , she was too tired to even open eyes but noticed how he was .

Just like her , damn tired .

" sister " he asked for an IV set .

He inserted the needle into her vein and connected a DNS .

" Oru DNS mudinja udane , lemme know her vitals " he told Anand .

" Sir neenga kelambunga nanga pathukrom " Anand said .

He called Anand outside and spoke ,

Shakthi saw him but he went out without speaking anything .

___

Shakthi slept in the ward and after 2 hours when the IV was over ,

The nurse checked her vitals .

Anand called Shiva and informed .

She looked at Anand expectantly whether he will ask to pass on the phone .

It was already 7.30 pm ,

" Macha onum ila , kelambalam , night dinner sapda sonaru avlodan " Anand said .

Pooja , Sherin , Anand accompanied her and walked out of the casualty without speaking anything .