part 1

Chaeyoung Pov

I was on my way to school driving in the car with my mom. My mom being in the drivers seat, and me being in the passenger.
When we arrived I said bye to my mom and went on my day going inside the school premises.

"Yow bro!" A familiar pale person said calling for me as i went inside the classroom.

"Hi dahyun" I said sitting down right next to her.

"Finally you arrive, i was getting bored" she said whining.

I rolled my eyes because she was acting like a baby again.

"Tch-, anyways, did you hear that there's gonna be a new student coming here? people say that shes pretty" Dahyun said as she was wiggling her brows.

"No" I said not amused by the news. Another  playgirl to add to the school woohoo I said in my mind.

"Well ok, no jam" she whispered enough for me to hear. The school bell started to ring, as other students came into the class . The teacher started to talk about stuff we're gonna do today, i got bored so i just put my head down to take a nap.

A few minutes later the teacher called my name, " Miss son, dont sleep in my class, if you'd like you could go to detention right now and wait until class is over" she said straight  to me in the eyes, I got scared so I said "s-sorry Mrs. Kim" I was so scared that i stuttered. "Ok you may introduce yourself now" she said to a girl that looked like a penguin "Mina imnida, im 18 years old and came from japan, please take care of me"She said slightly smiling. My heart started beating fast, I just kept on staring at her like she was the love my life. My fantasy was interupted by a tofu tapping the side of my arm.

"If you keep staring at her she might melt" slightly giggling at the end.

"Shut up bro" I said keeping a straight face.

The teacher then said "Alright you may sit next to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung please raise your hand so Mina knows where you are" I raised my hand, she then came to the empty desk that was right next to me and sat down, my heart began to race just looking at her smile. So beautiful  I said which i thought was in my mind, but no i had to say it aloud, "oh thank you" Mina said smiling showing her gummy smile. I blushed hard, but at least i covered my face before she could even see me blushing.

Time skip

Me and dahyun are here at the cafeteria, with our friends, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Thoma- I mean Jihyo. Nayeon, Jeongyeons girlfriend of 3 years, then came to our table and gave a peck on Jeongyeons lips, I made a disgusted face to them, "oh come on, get used to it" Jeongyeon said "just get a fucking room" I said annoyed, while eating my apple. I then started hearing a person running to us behind me, I then looked behind me and saw that it was just Sana, one of our other friends, which Tzuyu has a big ass crush on, then Momo who was right behind Sana, waving at us saying hi, they then sat down, Sana next to Tzuyu and Momo next to Dahyun.

We all started to eat and talk about random stuff, like how can green tea be green and other random shit. While they were talking, I saw Mina alone at a table in the distance, "Hey guys, im just going to a table over there" I said " Huh? Why?" Jeongyeon said confused, becuase its not normal for me to go alone somewhere, I either ask one of them to come with me. I said to them "The new kid seems lonely, im just gonna make friends with her" jeongyeon then said to me "Hm" she looked behind her where Mina was sitting, "She looks pretty, is she perhaps your crush?" I froze, but qucikly went out of it and said "shut up, im just gonna go talk to her " I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the table where Mina was sitting and sat down right next to her, it seems like I startled her becase of how she jumped back a little...

"Hi" I started.

"Sorry for scaring you, hehe" I scratched my not so itchy nape.

"Its fine" she said softly.

"Anyways, why are you here alone? Dont you have any friends or something" I said questioning her.

"Uhh, Im not really that kind of person who makes alot of friends, like you over there" I frowned hearing that, it made my heart break a little.

"Well... i can be your friend, I can even introduce you to my friends over there" I pointed to my friends who were now laughing about something which i do not know.

"Are you sure that I can be your friend?" She said.

"Yes, im sure, they would instantly like you, for sure" I said sounding confident.

"Hm ok" she said sounding a little shy to meet other people.

We started walking to the table where my friends were. I started to introduce Mina to my friends and they instantly liked her.

"So Mina where do you live?" Sana said trying to get to know Mina more.

"I live in japan" she said smiling, My heart started to beat fast again, I should really check why my heart keeps beating so fast, I said to myself again.

"Oh wow, really? Me and Momo live there as well"  Sana said.

"Wow, i never had friends who were japanese here in Korea" Mina sounded happy. I felt happy that she made new friends.

Time skip

Mina Pov

I arrived home In my apartment thinking of what happened today, I made friends on my first day of a new school, which was surprising since i never make any new friends on the first day or often really... im usually an introverted couch potato who plays games and watches tv.

My phone started to ring... it was just Sana

To be continued...

Its kinda lame ik... but yea thats where im gonna leave it for now

Babai earthlings :)