part 6

A/n : IM SO GOD DAMN BOREEEEEEED, so heres a chapter...

Mina Pov

As we were sitting at the lunch table and talking, Jihyo was asking the members how they were going, I was hoping that she wouldn't ask me... but my luck is just shitty like this food that I'm eating from the cafeteria, I then heard jihyo saying "Anyways how are you Mina?" I got kinda shocked a little because I thought I would get busted right there so I just replied with "Oh uh... I'm feeling good... haha" I said not trying to sound suspicious while fixing the turtle neck that I was wearing to cover up the accident that happened last night.

Flashback

After chaeyoung left my house, it was just me and my boyfriend... you would think that he would do something sweet when we're alone and in public, well he does but it's only in public... when we're private he just instantly kisses me, just like now.

"Mmm~ w-wait bamabam" I push him away "I don't think I wanna do this today..."I looked down "What? Why?" "I-idk I just feel kind of uncomfortable" He sighs "It's just a thing you're feeling for now" "Are you sure" He then grunted and by the looks on his face, he looks mad... "Yes! Now come here" I still feel uncomfy but just went with it. He then latched his lips on my neck and started sucking, "Bambam wait!" I then pushed him trying to not making him leave a hickey on my neck since I have class tomorrow, "What? What am I doing?" I feel like you're raping me That's what I woul have said if I had courage... "D-don't make hickeys I-I have school" He sighs " just wear a turtle neck tomorrow, it's that simple" He then goes back to my neck "Wait Bambam!"

Flashback end

Those were the last words before we did it last night... that wasn't the first time he did that though.

3rd Peson Pov

As Mina spaced out and looking somewhere, the only one who noticed who noticed Mina spacing out was of course... Chaeyoung.

"Hey are you ok?" Chaeyoung tapped Minas shoulder "H-huh? O-oh yea, yea I'm good Chaengie" As Chaeyoung looked at Mina she saw sadness In her eyes and how she looks... She then saw somethings that might have made her look Mina sad and uncomfortable... A hickey, "she kept on looking at it and being so confused on how that would happen, she was sure that Bambam didn't so something wrong... right?

Time skip

When school finally ended Chaeyoung decided to invite Mina over to her house for the first time to talk about what happened.

"So... Do you want anything?" Chaeoyung started, trying to start a conversation.

"Actually, can I have water?" The next thing that Chaeyoung did was get water as soon as possible for Mina, because she's whipped. "Here you go Minari" She then handed out the water, "Minari?" Mina said before getting the water and drinking it "Uhhh yeah... I just made a nickname for you, since we're friends, If you don't like it I won't use it anymore if you want..." Mina then waved her hands "No. no it's fine, I already have a nickname for you too anyways" Mina giggled, Her laugh is so cute... Chaeyoung thought, this time it was Chaeyoungs time to space out.

"Chaengie?" Mina said, "Huh? Oh, sorry" "That's fine, Anyways, what did you want to talk about?" Mina then pulled up her turtle neck "I want to talk about that" Chayoung then pointed at Minas hickey, "Eh!? Is it that noticeable?" Chaeyoung pulled the collar part of the turtle neck down, She then got shocked of how much hickeys there were, "That's a lot of hickeys" Her eyes went wide "There's so much..." Mina then pulled the collar up because she was feeling a little shy more than uncomfortable, "sorry for making you feel uncomfortable Minari" Chaeyoung then moved back a little "Huh? Oh, no it's fine Chaengie." There was an awkward siclence between them, until Minas phone started ringing, Bambam said Chaeyoung in her mind, she then sighed because Mina had to date that jerk son of a bitch Chaeyoung would say to Dahyun "Sorry I have to go take this call, be right back" "oh ok" and with that Mina took off to take the phone call.

Chaeyoung Pov

As I watched Mina walk into the bathroom, I thought of who would give her hickeys if Bambam didn't do anything... I was  going to ask her but... in the end, I didn't because I didn't have guts to do so.

So that's basically it for today :D

Bye earthlings :)