Part 11

A/n: Hi, welcome to my... not very amazing book, here's part 11. time check 7:11 am in the morning, I have school at 9, I wake up early to read wattpad, because yes :> Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Mina Pov

As I woke up rolling around in bed, I thought I would feel Chaeyoungs body next to mine, but apparently not... because she was cooking in the kitchen.

I walked up to the kitchen and back hugged her, it's our thing now, it's our friendly kind of thing we do in the morning. All the while I was back hugging her, I thought of what happened last night, I wasn't lying when I said she was a good kisser, It was actually really good... Better than my exes even... I knew she would kiss me, I mean... we're already good friends, but... I don't really know why I felt jealousy when she was with Somi... is that normal for friends?.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Chaeyoung say something "Hey... Can we talk about yesterday?" I hope she wasn't talking about the kiss, I feel like I ruined our friendship when she said those words...

We sat down on the couch and she started talking "So about the kiss last night..." Oh shit... well here we go I thought as beads of sweat rolled down my face "I really liked it..." I calmed down when she said that, but then she continued, "And since you kissed me... I'm starting to think you're not straight..." I was... not really mad, more like confused, I really thought if I was or not, I dated a lot of guys so that means I'm straight... right?  I thought "Well... I'm straight, since I dated a lot of guys" she just nods her head and says "Then why did you kiss me?" I start thinking and told her "Well I wanted to kiss you since I just wanted to know how it felt like when I kiss a girl, it was just a friendly kiss" she nods her head again, I then explain further more " I kissed you because I felt like we were close already, so it won't really affect it right?" She slightly smiles, but not to the point where she's happy, it's like... she's, disappointed? "Hmm Yeah ok..." She stood up and walked away into the guest room.

Later on after that, I was watching tv, I heard some foot steps behind me, it was most definitely Chaeyoung so I stopped her "Chaeyoungie?" Her footsteps stop "Yes????" I stand up and go to her "Why are you leaving?" She sighs "I need to go, because of important stuff you know" I nod my head and let her go, I didn't want to let her go though, but I did anyways, I don't why she went, Kinda seems weird...

Time skip...

Chaeyoung Pov

When I left Minas place I just went home and did nothing else... she's straight Chaeyoung, she's never gonna be yours, she just thinks of you as a friend, I said as I stared off into the kitchen window, looking at the beautiful view, it hurts...

Time skip

I woke up the next day to go to school, I didn't feel so happy when Mina hugged me... She asked me what was wrong, I said that it was nothing, and just walked away to my class...

She practically followed me everywhere and would cling on to me like I was her personal koala.

I didn't hate it, I loved it of course, but thought of her clinging on to me like she's my girlfriend and her saying she's straight, it just make me confused...

When she told me to come with her to her house, I followed, because being the simp I am, I always seem to follow her....

Once I arrive to her house, I wasn't as normal when I entered, I just sat on the couch, not even minding that Mina was calling for me, I just stared on the window again, until she comes to me, tapping my shoulder "Chaeyoungie?" I look away from the window, facing the now pouting Mina "Yes?" Her pout then turned into a small smile "What do you want to do today?" I put on a small smile, as I said I didn't want to see her sad so I just smiled.

"I just want to hang out with you..." her smile goes wider, "Alright, if that's what you want, then sure" once she said that, she got the remote, turned on the tv, and put on netflix. We just watched Wednesday, it was a cool series. (I recommend it)

After binge watching 3 episodes, I told her I would go home, but her, knowing that I would always stay after, said "Is there something wrong? Because I can-" I cut her off "No it's ok... I should go home, Dahyun is probably finding me" She raised an eyebrow "Huh? But... you always stay, even though Dahyun calls at 12 am in the morning" I just obliged and said "I'll stay" She smiles in happiness, knowing that I'll stay... I love her after all...

Time skip

It's been a few weeks, and I've forgotten why I was mad at Mina.

We had our normal routine, Dahyun was happy that I was away because she would always spend time with Momo at the house and do... stuff together... Anyways, as usual me and Mina would be together after class. This time we went to a mall, there was an average amount of people there, we ate, we went to buy some clothes, some, meaning by 5 bags, and I had to carry all of them... but I still had a great time...

I hope it can be like this forever....

To be continued~

I have another story, you can just click on my profile and check that if you want, I don't really care anyways

That's it, thank you and bye bye.