part 10

A/n: Uhm so basically I'm here 😀 I'm gonna try updating here more uhm- frequently I guess... because, I do slow updates :/ I'm not gonna do it everyday- Just like... twice a week ig... here

Chaeyoung Pov

As I woke up the next morning, I felt a weight on top of me, it was Mina... she was peacefully sleeping, I'm guessing she still wanted me to sleep with me, since I moved to the chouch and left her on the bed... I mean it's cute... but I'm starting to think she's not as straight as she says.

I then tried to move the sleeping Mina slightly to get her off of me. When I successfully moved her off of me, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of us.

While I was cooking, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I blushed knowing that it was Mina "Good morning~" I heard her raspy voice say, why was that hot- NO CHAEYOUNG, keep your gay ass inside I thought to myself "G-good morning Minari" she hums "I really like that nickname" as I got gay panic and scream on the inside, I didn't know what to say so I just answered "Still sleepy?" She just nods and then let's go of me, leaving the kitchen, I felt kind of empty without her, but I just kept cooking.

Time skip

When we were done finishing our food, I told her that I would go back home, she allowed me to go  but yet again, I saw the sadness in her eyes, I didn't want to go either but I had to because we didn't live with eachother and we weren't even in a relationship.

So when I left her place, I started to regret it, not just because I love her but there was another reason...

When I came home, I knocked (Promotion :D) on Dahyuns door and opened it to see Momo and Dahyun in a middle of a session, "WOW-" they both looked at me like I was a threat "SON CHAEYOUNG CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR" When I closed the door I was just stuck in place, it was like I was glued to the fucking floor, I was just staring at the door and hearing faint... 'Noises'.

After washing my face with holy water aka sink water and changing my clothes into some comfy clothes, I took a 2 hour nap because who doesn't love sleeping? When I woke up I walked out to find the couple cuddling on the couch watching a movie, I smile knowing I ruined their moment earlier and also how they have a good relationship... I wish I could have that kind of relationship with Mina, but I know that she just sees me as friend, I keep reminding myself that so I don't fall deeper, but it never works... please notice me one day Minari...

Time skip

The next day my mom dropped me and Dahyun at school, and yes, I can't drive yet, I just use taxi's most of the time, and my mom? She just does it sometimes, I'm thankful for it, I love her very much, she's my only family since dad died. (Chaeyoung is an only child here)

When I came in school I was already greeted with a Minguin waddling, aka, running to me, she then hugged me tightly "Hi Chaeyoungie" She was hugging me tightly so I couldn't breath that much and I didn't want to offend her so... "H-hi... Mi-na, C-can you uhm, shit- I can't b-breath M-Mina" She then let go of me "Oh uh sorry about that" I started to walk to my class... with Mina of course, I sat on my seat and Mina sat beside me. Once the professor came in I just groaned and class started.

Time skip

When class ended, I went to the cafeteria, got my food and sat down at the table, to my surprise, Somi was here "Somi?!" She waved at me "Hey Chaeng" I smile and sit down next to her "How- how are you here- don't you haves school?" She just chuckles "No, I don't have school today, it was suspended because our teachers needed to attend an 'important' meeting" I just nod.

Few minutes later, Mina came, she only came now because she went to the washroom, when she get her food, when she noticed me and Somi she came to me and sat in between me and Somi, "Uhm, Hello..." Somi said, she didn't know know who Mina was so she was kind of confused why she was here, "Oh hello, Somi, right?" I just kept silent, because I didn't know what to say, including the others... "Yes... and who are you? I don't know who you are..." Mina just clings on to my arm and the next thing she says just stuns me... "I'm Mina, Chaeyoungs Girlfriend" she says proudly and kisses my cheek "You have a Girlfriend?! Wow, my unnie has grown up now" I widen my eyes "Y-yeah, she's my Girlfriend..." I say, Mina clings closer, I was just, glued in place.

The rest of the day Mina was clingy to me, even when Somi left, she even invited me to her house to watch a movie, I was so happy.

When I arrived to her house, we watched a romance movie, I don't really remember the title, but I enjoyed it, and that was about it.

1 week later...

Me and Mina has been spending alot of time together, I think she likes me back since she was very clingy.

Today she sent me a text to come to her house and when I went there I knocked on the door and she answered it, when I went inside she told me to sit on the couch, we just stared at eachother for awhile before she said "Chaeyoung... can you kiss me?" I chocked on air "Omo, you ok? You kniw you don't need-" I just shake my head "No, no, it's fine, I-I can do it...." "You sure?" She says questioning me "Mhm" I say in a high pitch "Oh ok" we stay silent for a good 2-3 minutes until I broke it "So where do you want me to kiss you" she just raises her eyebrow "On the lips of course, where else?" I inhale deeply "Alright-" I got cut off by Minas lips smashing into mine, my eyes are just wide open (Promotion) while hers were shut tight.

After a few seconds of registering what just happened, I closed my eyes too and responded, when both of us were out of breath, we pulled out, I was just panting heavily, and a deep red tint just covered my face "You're a good kisser Chaeyoungie" I just sat there, silent, stunned and looking at Minas glorious face, "Chaeyoungie?" I snapped out of it when I heard her angelic voice "I- uh- bye" I stood up, but then a hand grabbed me "Was it that bad" I just look at her surprised, that was was the first and ever kiss I got, and it was from my crush, it felt like heaven, and she's saying this?!?!?! "HUH, WHAT- NO, it was the best ever-" this time it was her turn to blush "R-really?" I just vigorously nod my head "Yes, yes of course" she gives her gummy smile and I just smile back.

The rest of the time together, we just cuddled, I don't know what we are yet... but I'm glad that she likes me.

To be continued~

Yayyyyy I'm done with another chapter, ehehehe.