part 8

A/n: here... a chapter I'm bored af -_- and I wanted to update.

Dahyun Pov

As I saw blood coming out of the bathroom, I got scared that Chaeyoung was dead, but I went anyways.

As I came up to the door, I saw chaeyoung with red paint all over her body... "Sup bro!" She waved at me when she saw me. I deeply inhaled "Ok look... I was doing-" I cut her off "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH WORK THIS WILL TAKE FOR US TO CLEAN, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BRINGING RED PAINT AROUND THE HOUSE" She stayed silent "I- I'm sorry..." I was about to slap her but I stopped since she's my friend and everyone makes mistakes. Witht that I just walked away and ignored her the rest of the day.

Time skip

Chaeyoung Pov

Well... Dahyuns now mad at me, I was just rying to paint my room red because... strawberries and it didn't go out as planned, so basically I'm red now for a few days...

Tume skip

A new day a new- "Ah! Fuck!" I got scared by Dahyun just staring straight down at me, she started laughing "Mother fucker, I can't deal with your shit right now" I stood up and just went past Dahyun to go into the washroom, "oh come on, you gotta have fun once in awhile" I just put the up the middle finger and slammed the door on her face.

Since it was sunday I decided to just roam around for a little and of course got to the dandelion feild, it was nice weather right now, so I wanted to enjoy it while it lasted...

While I was putting my shoes on before I went out, there was a knock on the door, I didn't want to get it but unfortunately Dahyun was in the shower, how sad, so I decided to get it myself, "Hello- wait, Mina?" She waved at me how cute, my heart melted of how cute she was with one single wave but... I realized that I was spacing out by the hand that was infront of my face "Chaeyoungie?" (Yes I changed the nickname ._. Because... that's the actual nickname that Mina gave her) "Oh- huh?"She giggled "you're cute" I blushed but at least it was covered by my big ass scarf, "You're going to walk right?" "Yea- wait- how'd you know" She giggled again, god help me "Dahyun told me" I made an expression like an 'ohhhh I get it' there was then a silence "anyways do you wanna go walk now?" She asked "Wait? You're gonna come?" I got confused "yes, ofc I wanna spend time with you" she then does her famous gummy smile that everybody loves, I once again blacked out again, but instantly went out of it.

As we were walking she asked me a question which I definitely did not want to answer... "so... who is your crush? Aside from somi..." I started to think of an answer which ended up becoming this "well... do you want it to be you?" She looked at me and said nothing, she probably was surprised and shocked, but I didn't really see her face, so I didn't know what she was feeling right now... I was worried that she wouldn't be my friend anymore.

We kept on walking until we stopped infront a cute coffee shop with a few people in it, we decided to go inside.

When we went inside, we found 2 seats near the window where you can watch the beutiful veiw outside, "So what do you want?" I asked her "Iced americano please" I nodded my head, I then went to the counter to order, the cashier then said "Hi cutie" she then also winked "I- uhm c-can I have... Iced a-americano and h-hot chocolate" I was blushing and my heart was beating fast, but not as fast when I'm with Mina or blushing as hard, but the blushing was noticeable, "alright, coming right up cutie" she winked again, so I went to my seat right away and covered my face, I then heard a stern voice "So... how was it?" I looked up noticing a cold looking Mina crossing her arms... is- is she mad at me? "G-good, why?" I heard her scoffing "tch- what a flirt" she said mumbling and looking out the window, I think she thought I didn't hear it, oh but I heard it loud and clear... even though her voice isn't loud at times, I can still hear her.

When we were done drinking our drinks, she decided to go out the cafè first and waited for me outside, when I came out she still had the cold face from earlier, she looked at me for a little, before looking away again... I just sighed and walked away from her, she then catched up to me, and then held my hand, I felt my heart beat going fast again, "Are you angry at me?" Since her pouty face is still there... "Maybe..." I chuckle "I can see you're pouting" She widened her eyes and covered her face with the scarf.

When we reached the front of the school, we just looked at it for some reason... I don't know why the fuck we looked at it, maybe because Mina was looking at it and I just followed... after looking at the school for like... 1-2 minutes I told Mina "Hey... can I take you somewhere?" She looked at me "sure" she said.

To be continued~

That's about it for today :D