part 2

I got bored and my friend left me hanging, probably becuase shes busy. But aside from that heres chapter 2. Side note: i have alot of free time so why not make a chapter.

Mina Pov

I decided to pick up the phone, because why not...

"Hiii" Sana said happily, I smiled.

"Hello Sana"

"Uhmm..." Sana was thinking of what to say.

"Can you just tell her already?" A voice sounding awfully alot like Momo.

"Ok ok fine, sorry about that Mina if you heard that" She said apologizing.

"No, no need to apologize, its ok"

"Oh... ok, anyways me and Momo were thinking if you could come with us to the mall" I was happy that they invited me, because i havent got that much friends to begin with.

"Sure I would love to" I said happily.

"Is there anyone else gonna come or just us?" I asked.

"Yea Chaeyoung and Dahyun are gonna come" she said.

"Oh, ok"

"See you later Mina, Bye" she ended the call before I could answer.

Time skip

Sana Pov

Were here at the mall waiting for Mina, we were just at the food court because Momo got hungry... while we were waiting, a message came up on my phone, it was Mina. It said:

Minguin🐧
Hi im at the mall entrance.
Where are you guys?

Sanake🐍
We're here at the cafeteria.

Minguin🐧
Oh ok, see you :)

And with that, I saw her waving at us and I waved back, I was happy that she came becuase I love making new friends.

Time skip

We're now infront of the 5th clothing shop ready to buy new clothes until Chaeyoung interupted by saying:

"Dont you think we should sit for awhile, my hand are starting to hurt" Chaeyoung said struggling to hold up the 20 bags we told her to carry.

"I agree, my hands are starting to hurt too" Dahyun said.

"But- ugh fine" I said rolling my eyes, we then followed them to a nearby bench which was right outside the entrance of the store we were going to.

"You guys stay here, were gonna buy more clothes" I said, they both groaned.

"Ugh, please dont buy anymore" Chaeyoung begged.

Mina butted in and said "Dont worry chaengie, this will be the last store, we promise" she showed her gummy smile.

"O-ok" She smiled back.

"Alright we'll get going" Momo said beside me.

"See you later smol beans"I said walking away with Mina and Momo.

Chaeyoung Pov

My heart was racing when I saw that gummy smile of hers again, ok I really need to check my heart out, when i stopped talking to myself, I was met by chubby hand poking me.

"Ow ow! Stop it..." I said getting Dahyuns attention.

"Ok ok, daddy chill" She said in voice that sounds like shes moaning, I made a weird face to her.

"Bro, what the fuck are you doing?" I said, sounding disgusted of what she just did.

"Hehe, sorry, I just saw a meme online" she said scratching her nape.

"Uhhhh ok?"

"Do you have a crush on Mina?" She said nudging my side.

"What! No i dont" I said shouting loud enough that random people are staring at me, I looked to them and said bowing my head:

"Mianhae"

I then looked at Dahyun who was laughing her face off, I looked at her with an emotionless face.

"Oh haha, you really are a jokester Dahyun" I said being sarcastic. After she stopped laughing, she looked at me and said:

"I know your lying chaengie" She said using the nickname that Mina gave me earlier.

"Hey, only Mina can use the nickname"

"Why only Mina? Is that only a couples thing?" Wiggiling her eyebrows.

"What... no"

"Then why do you keep staring at Mina like your dating her or something?"She said making me freeze on spot.

"I-i dont k-know" I mentally facepalmed myslef when i stuttered.

"Ooooo, then why you stuttering, huh?"

"Bitch- its not like you stutter when Momo flirts with you" I said teasing her, knowing that she infact, is very in love with Momo, Momo is one of the reasons why Dahyun came here actually...

"Its just friendly flirting, its not like were dating or anything..."She said trying to defend herself.

"Anyways, stop trying to change the subject bro. Do you like Mina?" She asked me, I was still wondering if I was or not.

"I-i dont think so" I said answering her question.

"Hmmm ok"

Time skip

They were finally out of the shop and we were gonna part ways, not until Sana started to say:

"Hey, why dont you guys come to my house next week, we can play some games or something" She said excitedly.

We all replied with a sure, then parted ways.

Time skip

I finally arrived at my house, which I shared with Dahyun, it wasnt really a house, more like an apartment.

I then went inside my room and ploped on my bed, not even bothered to change into some decent sleeping clothes. I then slept...

Dahyun Pov

I was at room doing some homework, I hate doing home work, like... it came from school so shouldnt it be school work, and  so I just kept doing it until got a text...

To be continued...

Alr so thats it for today idk if you guys like it or not so :/

Have a great day earthlings