part 4

Chaeyoung Pov

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, its the most annoying thing on earth...at least i don't have an iphone, I feel bad for those people who has to wake up to those kinds of alarms.

Anyways I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine, and went out to the living room to see nothing but to see dahyun cooking our food.

I decided to go scare her because, why not...

"Boo!"

"Ah! What the fuck is wrong with you!" I was laughing so hard.

"Yea yea laugh all you want" She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok ok, sorry" I said, chuckling.

After that, we ate the food that Dahyun made...her cooking is nice i might say. While we were eating I told her about how Mina called me yeasterday and invited me to go out with her somewhere.

Few minutes later we were both done with our food, dahyun started talking to me while she was washing the dishes.

"Hey have you asked Mina what time you guys are gonna go?"

"Uhm not yet"

"Well you should ask her"

"Hm ok" I then called Mina, she finally picked up after a few seconds.

"Yes?" She said."who is this?"

"Oh uh its Son Chaeyoung" I was nervous to speak...

"Oh hi Chaengie" How does she do that!?

"I was wondering what time are we gonna meet up?"

"At 7 pm, is that ok?"

"Ofc, yea"

"Ok... I have to go now, bye"

"O-ok bye" I said then she hung up the call.

"So did you find out what time?" Dahyun said in my ear, which scared the shit out of me.

"Ah!"

"Revenge bitch" she said smirking at me.

"Tch-" I said playfully rolling my eyes

"Roll your eyes all you want, im going to Momo's house" I started to smirk.

"Whats with the face?"

"Oh nothing" I said still smriking.

"Hm ok, I'll be going now"

"Yea ok"

Time skip

3rd Person Pov

It was currently 3:45, Chayeong was waiting impatiently for it to be 7 pm, she was at home watching tv looking at her phone for the time every second. Meanwhile Chaeyoung was doing that, Dahyun was at Momo's house watching some random tv show.

"Isnt this nice" Dahyun said trying to start a conversation between them.

"Uh yea it is..." Momo said back "want any drinks?"

"Can I have hot chocolate..."

"Ofc" Momo then went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate for both of them, she then walked to the living room to give the hot chocolate.

"Here you go Dahyunnie" Dahyun blushed at the nickname.

"T-thanks" Dahyun then took the mug from Momo and started to sip the hot chocolate, she looked like a cute child drinking some juice. Momo just looked at Dahyun like she was a precious artifact, she wasnt even paying attention the tv show, she just kept looking at Dahyun. Momo then soon got out of the trance when Dahyun started calling her.

"Momo? Are you ok?"

"Huh? I- uh yea" Momo's cheecks started to turn red.

"Oh, you were kinda spacing out there, hehe" Dahyun smiled dont smile, your gonna make me fall for you even more! Momo said to herself.

"I have to tell you something..." Momo said.

"What is it?"

"Dahyun I-" Dahyun's phone started to ring.

"Oh i'm sorry, I have to take this call" Dahyun said getting up form the couch.

"O-ok" Momo sighed when will i ever get to tell her... Dahyun then came back to the living room.

"Sorry but i have to go" Dahyun said.

"Oh"

"Bye, sorry again" Dahyun said while going out the house.

Time skip

Chaeyoung Pov

She actually didn't tell me where, but im guessing at her house... its currently 5:55 pm and I called Dahyun, she might be mad at me because I know she's at Momo's Well shes not there now.

She then barged in and said "What's the emergency!" she said while panting.

"Holy shit did you go run a marathon?"

"What's the fucking emergency!" She said angrily at me.

"Its about the outing with Mina" she sighed.

"Did you really have to say it was an emergency"

"Well it is..."

"Ok so what is it" She said while going to the couch to sit next to me.

"I'm nervous..." She sighed and then started to pat my back "What the fuck are you doing?" I said confused "Well, what am I supposed to do? punch you in the face?"

"Why would you punch me in the face?"

"Nothing, I just want to since you called me for an emergency which wasn't even one"

"Look I'm sorry for that ok? I just need some emotional support"

"You could've called Tzuyu"

"I know but... Tzuyu is probably doing something"

"You could've tried to call her Chae" She said sighing at the end.

"Ugh even though you're much better at emotional support"

"I'll take that as a complement"

"It is a complement bitch"

"Do you want me to help you or not?"

"Yea yea ok"

"All you have to do is be yourself and just chill..."

"That's it?"

"Yea"

"Hm ok, seems simple" I then stood up from the couch and went into my room "Not even a thank you?" I heard Dahyun say from the living room "Thank you" I said back.

I wore white shoes with jeans, a white hoodie and a jean jacket on top of it.

"Woooow looks nice"

"Thanks" I then checked the time on my phone it was already 6:50.

"I will be going now bye"

"Bye" Dahyun said as I went out of our house. I called Mina and she picked up the phone.

To be continued

I'm not that good at making stories so yea :|

See u later  earthlings :D