part 3

Dahyun Pov

I looked at my phone, only to realise it was Momo, it said:

Momoring🍑
We need to talk...

Tofu
What? Why?

Momoring🍑
Just come at this address: xxxxx

Tofu
Wait...
Isnt that a bar?

Momoring🍑
Huh?
Oh wrong one
Sorry...
xxxx
There

Tofu
Ok... what is this address?

Momoring🍑
Just come to the fucking location

And with that, I went to the location that Momo gave me.

When I arrived there, it was a house that was not so big, not so small...

I went to the front door and rang the doorbell. But it wasnt what I was expecting, instead of me seeing Momo, I saw...

"Mina?" I asked confused to see her at the door.

"Oh hi dahyun... what are you doing here?" She also seemed to be confused.

"Uh where's Momo?"

"Oh shes just in the bathroom right now" She said

"Can I come in?"

"Yea sure" When she said that, I came inside the house sat down on the couch which was really comfortable to be honest...

"Would you like some juice or water?" She asked me.

"Sure" I said. While she was getting my water, Momo finally walked out the bathroom, she sat down next to me and started to tell me:

"Im starting to think that Mina has some feelings for Chaeyoung..." Momo said, which surprised me.

Before I could answer Momo, Mina came in with my water in hand.

"Here's your water" Mina said to me giving the glass of water to me.

"Oh thanks" I said giving her a slight smile, which she seemed to notice becuause of how she also smiled back at me.

Mina started to talk to us, she said "So why are you guys here?" Me and Momo froze on spot, not knowing what to say.

"Uhm, we just wanted to see you since your our friend" I said trying to not sound suspicious.

"Yea" Momo followed.

"So... what do you see in chaeyoung?" Momo said, making my eyes go wide, I then looked at her giving a gurl what the fuck face.

"Huh?" Mina asked confused at the question.

"She uhm... she meant do you like Chaeyoung?" I said trying to save it... somehow, she answered.

"Yes, I do, why?" She said with one eyebrow up, like the rock meme.

"Like... as a friend?" Momo said, making me put my hand on her side and slightly pinched her, she winced in pain.

"Yes???Why are you asking?" She said giggling.

"Oh nothing, we'll get going" I said nervously giggling and dragging Momo out of the house.

"Bye Mina" I said to Mina while leaving the house with Momo.

"Bye-" I quickly put my hand to shut Momos mouth because I dont want her to say anything else.

"Alright bye guys" Mina said waving.

When we got into the car, I instantly drove away to my house.

While I was driving, Momo said to me:

"Hey why the hell are we going to going to your place" Momo said.