Party House

We sat and watched as Friday took his place on stage, he fit in automatically, syncing with the already playing rhythm. His eyes scanned the crowd until his head dipped slightly staring at the front row, staring at me.

He rocked to the beat and held on to the mic "good night ladies and gentlemen" he said in a singing voice going with the tune.

"It's a pleasure having you all here tonight" he said again more sensual this time. It seem so surreal to me that we came here for a simple vacation and now we're sitting front row at a celebrity's private show and my best friend was boo'd up, shows you how quickly life can change you just have to be willing to adapt.

The music stop abruptly with the bang of the drum and then slowly built up back as he started singing, his voice was beautiful flowing gracefully with the instrumental, this song I haven't heard before onika always made me listen to more of his upbeat music, his genre was based around pop, RnB with a little afro beat here and there.

This one was more soul like not what I'm use to from him, the waiter came at our table and took our orders for our late evening dinner. There was lots of expensive meals. Like, beef Wellington, grilled wagyu, lamb chops, cream of dasheen soup, lobster and lots of sides.

His soulful music played in the background and onika videoed him rocking away.

🎶 Save me from my pain, would there be anything to gain or loose I would never ask you to choose. My. Love. for. you. Is running.. running like a river babeh! 🎶

After a while of him performing beautifully, our meals came and he took that time to come off stage for the night, he had given us an amazing sit down show.

"His performance was great" said onika cutting into her beef Wellington, I smiled and nodded agreeing with her, Kai was typing away at his phone, he had apologized to us in advance saying that he'd be occupied because he had a paper due the next morning so we weren't troubling him, well onika wasn't.

My phone dinged at the table and I looked over and saw Friday had texted me.

Friday: front row suits you.... Meet me around the back room 403....

I didn't make a move to take up the phone because it would look too suspicious, so as a typical excuse I said that I needed to use the bathroom. Onika eyes turned to slits as I moved away from the table, I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Was it that obvious and even if it was, is it so bad. Let me live it's my choice if I want to continue this or not. I went around the back and saw a few rooms down the corridor, two of them were bathrooms for both male and females and the rest were dressing rooms with numbers on them I searched for room 403 which was at the end of the hallway.

Nervously I balled my sweaty palm up in a fist and slightly knocked on the door.

"Come in" came his deep voice a few seconds after, I slowly turned the knob pulling the door revealing a sexy looking Friday, leaning back in his chair.

I came in and closed the door behind me but didn't make an effort to move, his eyes trailed up and down my body before meeting my own.

"Hi" I said blushing, his lips quirked up into a smirk.

"Hey..." I rubbed each sides of my arm in a hugging motion and looked around his room then back at him.

"Thanks for inviting us" I said and he nodded.

"Thanks for coming" was all he said, now it was getting awkward.

"What do you want from me Friday?" I blurted shocked at my own question, I knew it was ironic since I was the one who approached him and tried to find my way into his space but what were his motives with me. At first I wanted sex and after just one night I was hooked, so maybe it wasn't the sex, maybe it was the way he always looked at me or the way he always leaves conversations open ended. I wanted more from this man but what did he want from me?