Tia.... Again

We were woken up by one of the maids knocking on our room door with breakfast. Ms. Dupree made a simple vegetable omelette with milk bread and tea, which was filling by the way.

We tidied our room and prepared to shower so that we could start the day.

"You forgot to give your mom her present" I pointed out looking at the box with the pink wrapper around it. He glanced at the box but didn't say anything.

"Did you hear me?" I said a little louder.

"Friday?" He just ignored me, picked the present up and went out if the room. I was left confused and speechless at this odd behavior, we didn't have a fight and I'm sure I didn't say anything out of the ordinary.

I finished getting ready and went downstairs to greet Ms. Dupree. I rounded the corner but stumbled in my tracts when I saw non other than Tia standing in the kitchen talking to Friday's mother.

"What the hell?" I voiced drawing the attention of the two ladies.

"Aliyah dear, good morning, I hope you don't mind but tia came by to help me with my party preparations. She is an excellent party planner and has been helping me for a long time" the fact that I wasn't informed about this and I'm sure she knows that tia is Friday's ex girlfriend, is disrespectful and I immediately wanted to leave. Was this the reason Friday was upset this morning? But why?

"Where is Kian?" I asked ignoring her previous statement and disregarding the fact that another woman was standing Infront of me, she noticed my hurt and looked down.

"He went out to meet his brother" was all she said before I nodded and started to walk away. I instantly heard tia saying something to her and stopped at the corner to listen.

"She won't last..." Said tia.

"Maybe she's different" tia snorted.

"How so? Kian's mental health hasn't acted up in months you think when it finally does she'll stick around?" Mental health? What is she talking about. Friday's seems quite normal to me.

Ms. Dupree's voice sounded distant like she went further in the kitchen "Tia look, you and kian haven't been together in almost two years. Leave him and his personal life alone, Aliyah is sweet" I could hear the roll of Tia's eyes when she said.

"She's crazy, she attacked me at a restaurant about a month ago" Ms. Dupree gasped.

"What?"

"Yes, she did when she heard that I was his ex girlfriend, she's even getting investigated for human trafficking" my blood boiled hearing this manipulative bitch speak ill about me, the lies were stupid but what hurt was hearing what Ms. Dupree had to say after.

"Well... Surely someone like that should not be around kian" she mentioned and tia agreed. Isn't Friday a grown ass man who could make his own decisions.

"She shouldn't be in your house at all.... She may even be looking to steal something, she's not use to wealth" I dug my finger nails in my palm trying to calm myself down. Why was she after me? Did she love Friday that much she'd jeopardize his relationship, obviously she would. surely that is not someone who cares about his mental health.

Ms. Dupree sighed "Kian will not like this"

"It's not what he likes, it's what's good for him. When last have kian made a good decision for himself and it worked out... Remember Vegas?... Get rid of her before she makes things worst" Ms. Dupree started sniffing indicating that she was crying.

What hold did tia have over this family, did her and kian's relationship go deeper than what he told me.

"Ok... Get the maid to-"

"I'll do it myself" I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom where Friday and I was staying, I grabbed my suitcase and agressively just started throwing clothes into it.

"I hope you heard enough of that conversation to get you to stay the fuck away from Kian..." Came her conniving, manipulative voice I now hated so much. Tears started to fall from my eyes but not from sadness, no, from rage.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, truly curious, she always seemed to attack me.

"To stay away from Kian.... He made a promise to me and I will make sure that he fulfills it.... Your drive will be waiting downstairs" was all she said before walking away. More tears started to stream from my face and I agressively wiped them away and zipped my suitcase up. I didn't have the energy for this.

I made it downstairs and didn't give anything or anyone a second glance while I made it to the door.

"Aliyah I'm sorry" I heard Ms. Dupree call from the kitchen but I ignored her and went through the door ending up on the pretty driveway outside. A car with a man inside of it was waiting for me and I went in with my suitcase.

I glanced back at the door and saw tia standing with her arms folded, an evil smirk playing at her lips. The windows were tinted so she couldn't see me. The driver started the car and began pulling out of the yard when I saw a vehicle coming in at the same time.

I saw Friday in the front and another man talking and laughing with him which I assume was his brother, they looked alike. Almost identical, Friday looked happy and at home, something I'm not sure I would ever be able to give him. In my fit of rage I forgot to text him what I found myself in a while a go with tia and I was starting to think that maybe I shouldn't, he was ignoring me this morning. Maybe its for the best that I stay out of his life, too much popularity drama anyways.

It was fun while it lasted.