Fight

Friday and the police got here in no time with the help of our phones. We went to the hospital to make sure we were alright before giving our statements to the police. They asked us a bunch of questions, ones we didn't really have answers to but they opened an investigation anyways.

After a good amount of time we were able to go home, onika hopped on a quick flight back to Atlanta and Friday and I went back to my apartment to talk.

The tension was obvious and I wasn't trying to hide my attitude.

"Aliyah" he called when we step through the door but I didn't answer.

"Hey" he called again holding onto my arm this time to stopping me from walking any further.

"Baby.... Come on, talk to me" he mumbled bringing me closer to him, I turned to face him and yanked my arm from him to fold them across my chest.

"Who was that on the phone?" I began, he looked down at me for a second and sighed.

"I know how this morning sounded but I promise it's not what you think..." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away again, Friday following behind me like a lost puppy.

"She's my old best friend" he said as I sat down, I scoffed and he stood Infront of me waiting for me to say something.

He continued "Your my girl Aliyah and I'd never do anything to hurt you.... She just popped up out of nowhere at the studio, I was in distress when I didn't hear anything from you, I called and called so she offered to help and when she saw you calling she decided to give trouble" I heard his explanation but I didn't take it just yet because he made everything weird, and why would she want to help, she didn't even know me. He sighed and sat beside me when he saw that I wasn't answering and took my hands in his. I allowed him.

"Look I'm sorry I really am, I like to have control of my situations and she just popped up and I didn't know how to handle it, honestly" I searched his eyes for a moment and found no deception in them, then I let out a sigh of my own.

"What's her name?" Was my first question.

"Terry...."

"Don't you realize why she just popped up out of no where?" I asked glaring at him, he shrugged.

"Because Friday..... Our relationship is all over the internet" he raised an eyebrow still not getting it. Wasn't it obvious or was I over exaggerating?

"Just.. nevermind" 

"Aliyah right now I'm way more focused on who tried to take you and how they just left you in the middle of nowhere with your friend and your phones, which doesn't make any sense" he said changing the topic, I knew he was right though, I couldn't ignore the fact and that fact was someone tried to scare me and my best friend and I think I knew who but I would need proof solid proof, our fight would wait until later.

"Human trafficking gone wrong, they probably got scared"  I voiced and he shook his head from left to right.

"Not a Chance, my brother have saved a group of women who were trafficked to Algeria and he talked about how strategic they were, once those girls went missing people in their country gave up on them.... So as hard as it is to comprehend for me, it's still the truth if you were taken by a real sex trafficking ring I definitely wouldn't have found you and even if I did it wouldn't be in one piece" I swallowed at the harsh truth of the world, how young girls and boys are taken on the regular and never to return.

I sighed "your right... Let's just forget about everything for the rest of the evening and relax" I suggested, the stress of it all was pressuring. He agreed and so we chilled. I made sure to check with onika and she reached Atlanta safely, I also checked in with my mom and dad who finally got to speak with Friday and scold him.

Friday fell asleep on the couch while I was watching tv, that's when my mind decided to wonder. Tia... After the fight, she disappeared and then we got taken. Was it to warn us? Me? Secretly tell me to stay away from Friday or she'll make my life a living hell?

If that's the case then, she's on because I won't let some ex bitch ruin what I have going on. Not a chance.