Anticipation

Was it a bad thing that all Friday did was console me? Logically, no. Emotionally, maybe yes. They were right when they said that you must be careful what you wish for, but from his perspective I could understand, I told him that he didn't have to give any advice just listen and he did he listened perfectly, so why did I want more from him?

I was laid up on his chest coming down from my emotional breakdown while he made small circles on my back, my mind got clouded a little bit when something occured to me, I popped my head up a little glancing at Friday who was staring into the ceiling.

"How did you get here so fast, I hadn't even changed my clothes yet" I joked lightening the mood. He looked down at me and smirked.

"I have some hidden super powers" I laughed at his attempt at a joke and shook my head.

"I probably left shortly after you" he explained and I nodded, I rose from his chest and created some distance between us. He watched me intently realizing that I had something going on inside my head but was refusing to say anything about it.

"Thanks for listening" he looked down and something flashed in his eyes for a brief second before he nodded.

"Your welcome" I smiled lightly and got up rubbing my hands over the other as a protective mechanism.

"I better get going then..." I made the first move and started for the door and he got up to follow me. I was expecting him to just let me go but I felt his fingers snake around my neck and he spun me around to face him (yes exactly how the guy did it in 365 days which I think is sexy by the way.)

My body was pressed against the door and my hands pinned above my head, he looked down on me the look in his grey eyes searching mine only made me wetter by the minute.

"What are you doing to me Aliyah?" He asked which surprised me, he was always so closed off I didn't realize I was doing anything to him but I guess I was wrong. My heart thumped against my chest in silent anticipation. His free hand reached up and his thumb rubbed against my lips, my body pressed against his wanting more of what he had to offer, ever since that night we had at his place I've been addicted to this man and praying for another night like that.

His head dipped down and his lips slowly pressed against mine, his kiss was soft with a little hint if roughness, enough to cause a tease. I couldn't do anything as my hands were still pinned above my head but he had all the pleasure of free roaming with his free hand.

With our mouths still pressed together in a sexy tongue battle, his hand reached up and squeezed my breasts taking a nipple between his fingers and squeezing it which elicit a moan from me.

He only teased one before retreating his hand, I tried to deepen the kiss only for him to pull away and look at me.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He asked, this time more sexy than the last.

"Fuck me Friday... Make me feel good" he dipped his head again sucking on the sensitive skin behind my ears. His hand slowly made its way down to my thighs, his fingers light as feather as they made there way up under my mini skirt, his palm cupped the heat between my legs then shift my thong to the side.

His long we'll manicured finger slid inside my core, then he added a second finger seconds later, they both worked like magic creating pleasure deep within me. I moaned his name when his fingers curled touching my G spot, he looked down on me with hooded eyes looking at the facial expressions was making while he finger fucked me against his hotel door.

"Please Friday" I begged feeling the start of the build up in my lower abdomen. His thumb rubbed my most sensitive part driving me crazy all while his two other fingers were still working. 

"Yess" I hissed, fighting against his death grip trying to free myself just so I could hold onto him, the restriction mixed with his fingers made me a hot mess that was about to explode. He worked his fingers a few more times rubbing them against my G spot and then I burst, the intense pleasure of my orgasm made my body tremble against his.

He slowed the pace of his finger thrust while I came down from my high then he released my hands and I slumped against him with heaving breaths. This man drove me to madness with his fingers.

He slid his fingers out and right Infront of me staring deadly in my eyes, he brought them up to his lips and sucked them. That alone made me want to rip his clothes off and fuck him right here on the floor but he had the control right now.

"Remember tomorrow at twelve..in the lobby" he whispered looking into my eyes with his hooded ones, I nodded and reached up on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

"See you" I said reaching for the door handle this time being able to actually make it outside his room.

He leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed and a smirk playing in his shiny lips which reminded me of what happened a while ago.

"Why didn't you... You know.." I trailed.

"Fuck you" he said bluntly and my cheeks flared up, I nodded. I didn't understand how one can all of a sudden become nervous around someone they have already acted bold around.

"Anticipation is the central ingredient in sexual desire." He said licking his lips.

"And I want to take you when your begging for it... Until then see you Aliyah" I stood there mouth agape when the door closed softly, when had he become so vocal, it's like the more he spoke the sexier he became but his silence was still sexy, how so?

I shook off the flushed feeling he had left me with and he was right despite that amazing orgasmic experience I just had nothing beats the real deal and I wanted more.