Dating

After we made it official that we were dating, we went on to fuck, he twisted me up in all kinds of directions and had me screaming his name in different tone of voices and yes I did beg.

After that we talked some more about knowing each other, I found out that his mom is a beautiful woman who lives in Beverly hills, she is a debutante and is the daughter of the late Michael Dupree The Deputy Governor-General’s Secretary, Personal for the year 1990. She made her first appearance at a ball when she was eighteen and that is where she met his father, Macon Fletcher who is the son of a well known business man of that time and friend of the governor, his father is still alive and well and is running his businesses in Washington, his parents divorced when he was eighteen and he has an older brother who is in the army.

So he basically came from royalty while I am the daughter of a hot headed Jamaican, Ann- Marie Brown who took a liking to a white doctor, David lane who came to Jamaica on holiday. She said he was too sexy to go untouched, she was doing a lifeguard internship or voluntary service at one of the beaches and saw him, did everything she could to get his attention. They did the dirty and she got pregnant with me, luckily she had contact for my father and despite being skeptical he came down did the DNA test and loved me until I am the woman I am today. My mom went on to marry my siblings father who she still is with today while I basically grew up with my father here in America from I was sixteen.

"Your parents are interesting" he said rubbing down my naked body that was laid up on him.

"No.. your parents sound so cool... A debutante and a billionaire dad?" He gave a tight lipped smile and looked up at the ceiling.

"It sounds exciting but it's draining" I looked up at him and saw a hint of sadness in his eyes but it was not long before he closed them.

"What happened?" I whispered. He glanced down on me and cleared his throat.

"Let's just say... Living in a politically active family with different controversial views has its consequences and distancing yourself from your family is one of them" I appreciate the fact that he told me so much but respectful that he wanted to keep some things to himself.

We went on to talk some more about our selves, I also learnt that his father wanted him and his brother to become business men just like him but they did what they loved and he practically disowned them for it, their mother loves them to death but is still held by the conventional expectations of a high standard family, which is a strain for them because she sometimes don't make decisions for herself and is what led to her and her husbands divorce.

"Thank you for telling me all of that" I said in an appreciative manner, he smiled and nodded.

"Your a business consultant right?" He asked out of no where and I nodded.

"Is money management or financial advisory apart of your métier?" Thank God I listened in English class or I wouldn't have understand what the hell he just said.

"I mean... I did study it but I haven't had a client ask me about managing their money, only to help them regulate their business which is what I majored in" he nodded thinking to himself.

"How about a business offer or a contract?" My eyebrows drew together in confusion and I sat up to get a better view of him.

"Of what?" He propped himself up on his elbows.

"You work for me for a year as my financial advisor, you would have to move to Miami for the year. Everything would be covered, living space, health, bonuses, vacation etc. I would pay you three times what you make in two years for just one" I was dumbfounded to say the least, I sat there staring at him for a like a good minute processing what he just offered.

I mean, I am my own woman who has made a great career for herself, I have uplifted many clients business, Atlanta is my home, I grew up there my father resides there even though he respects my decisions, my best friend onika loves there, my cat and to get up and leave for a year is a big move.

"I—aum"

"Take your time, I will get my PA and lawyer to formulate a contract for you.... You can take as much time as you need to think about my offer, get advice from whoever then tell me your decision..okay?" I smiled warmly at him and nodded I would need time to think about this offer, though amazing it's alot.

"Until then let me make you feel good" he whispered, his eyes darkening by the second, he reached over and grabbed me by the back of my head and brought me down to his lips which brought us to have sex two more times after that until we fell asleep.