Our Chapter

Five months later

All of us gathered around the huge table in the center of Friday and I's mansion.

He proposed to me about three months after the incident, says if anything should happen to us he wouldn't want it to be on the grounds of regret. Of course I said.

So we bought a house out in Texas and practically started our new life. Our new chapter, I was right when I suspected onika to be pregnant so she she sat beside me with a big baby bump, six months to be exact and we all couldn't wait to meet him, yes it's a him.

We were celebrating our engagement, with friends and family, colleagues and acquaintances. Enjoying this new chapter of our life's, our chapter the one we fought for and the on we would tell our children and our children's children.

"Cheers to you guys!" Harper yelled, a new friend I found through working with upcoming business owners, she was sweet, honest but I still kept her at arms length. Everything was still fresh.

Speaking of, the police caught up with tia. She and her father was planning a big pyramid scheme to overthrow multi million dollar companies, only Tia's emotions got in the way and she ruined everything, apparently.

They got life in prison and the guard well he disappeared. His mom and I are not fully healed but we don't hate each other either. All in all everything was going great. I had a rock on my finger, my own house, a business and a liable partner who would do everything for me. I had so much to be grateful for.

Friday stood at the end of the table staring me down like a hawk searching for it's prey and I must say, the look alone had me gushing down below.

We slipped away without anyone's notice and ended up upstairs in our master closet.

He pushed me against the wall and mashed his lips on mine, a moaned escaped me as our tongues intertwined fighting for dominance.

"Hmm" I moaned when his lips made contact with my neck sucking lightly on it. It was quickly so everything moved fast.

I was pushed up against the wall and my legs wrapped around waist, his hands came down and ripped my thong to shreds, a gasp left my lips at the assault the burn of the fabric only did wonders to for my pussy.

He inserted two fingers in one go and I arched my back off the wall, my mouth forming an O.

"So fucking wet" he mumbled shoving his fingers deeper and adding a third one.

"F-friday"

"Shut up" he warned assaulting my pussy with his fingers, juices ran down his hand as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Your making a mess baby" he said sliding out his fingers.

"Let's make this quick shall we, bend over" he moved away from and started unbuckling his pants while I turned around and shoved my ass out, hands on wall.

He was rough, bare, raw everything filthy, sinful when he slammed himself in me in one go.

"Kian!" I yelled scurrying away only for his hands to hold me firm in place.

"Take it like a good girl" he didn't go slow or soft and my pussy loved the feeling of pain mixed with pleasure. My body convulsed as he thrust deeper, harder. Drawing the sanity from me, claiming me.

"Yesss" I hissed when he hit a perfect spot, warmth built up in my body from the feeling. An orgasm neared and I started grinding against him.

He smacked my ass hard "your driving me mad" he mumbled in a grunt. He thrusted hard a few more times before I couldn't take it anymore and exploded, my body vibrated violently and soon he was coming with me.

We shook against each other, nothing but our ragged breaths could be heard. He slowly pulled out and his semen ran down my legs I turned around to face him, a sly smirk played at his lips.

"You devil" I chuckled blushing at the sinful act we just committed.

"More to come sweetheart"

We cleaned up quickly and slipped back into the crowd like nothing happened but if course onika! Was suspicious of us and squinted her eyes at me.

"Nasty" she mouthed with a smirk, I laughed and turned from her. That girl picked up on everything.

I looked around at everyone celebrating and couldn't be more happier, I may not have gotten the ending I wanted where tia was concerned but she got justice and that's all that matters. For now everything was normal and okay.

We ate, chatted, laughed and celebrated our hearts out.

"Alot of things accomplished, more to come!"

~END~