Chapter 13

3rd person's POV
Marcy watched Anne's smile grow, which made her chest tighten and she quickly whirled around and walked out of the cafeteria, she couldn't face Anne right now.

She let her feet take her wherever, she didn't have a destination in mind, and she definitely would get in trouble if she was caught roaming the halls without a pass, but she didn't think of that at the moment, not when there was tears welling up in her eyes and a sinking feeling nabbing at her stomach.

She roamed around before turning a corner and seeing the bathrooms, she quickly went into the girls one and put her hands on the sink.

She stared at the ground before she squeezed her eyes shut, she didn't want to cry at school, especially for something so embarrassing and stupid.

Frog, why am I even crying? I barely know Anne...

And I know I'm not a possessive friend... Anne can have other friends, of course, but the way she was looking at that girl....

She looked so happy... She should be looking at me like that... Not her.

Marcy was a bit surprised at her own thoughts, hut before she could dread on it, she heard one of the stalls open, which made her tense up and she turned around to see an awkward looking girl with a hoodie.

The emo-looking girl went to the sink next to her and washed her hands, the silence was deafening, the only sound was the water and the scrubbing.

She turned it off soon after and walked past Marcy, once she was almost out, she paused before sighing.

"Curse my stupid feelings and guilt." She whispered before turning around and walking up to Marcy.

She stopped in front of her as a small silence passed over them.

"Listen... I know you don't know me but... I'm Haddie, do you want to talk about what's got you... pouting?"

Marcy cautiously stared at her, Haddie usually wasn't a patient person, but this time, she decided to wait.

"Um... I'm Marcy... And I'd rather not talk about that..." She murmured.

Haddie silently nodded before looking down and back at Marcy.

"Well... Word of advice, if you're gonna come in here and want to cry then I'd advise you to check that you're alone, alright?" She said with a smile.

Marcy chuckled but nodded as Haddie walked out, leaving her alone.

She wiped her eyes, to find that had tears were dry, she sighed before turning to the mirror and she turned on the faucet to splash some water on her face before she turned it off and wiped her face with napkins.

She tidied up and decided she'd stay put until the bell rang.

To be continued...

(A/N) Buckle up because I have the angstiest shit planned for this story-- both Sashanne and Marcanne angst...