Chapter 27

3rd person's POV
Mrs. Boonchuy had offered to make food while they hung out in Anne's room until Mr. Boonchuy showed up, and they accepted.

Anne mostly did because she didn't want to worry mindlessly about what was going to happen.

She closed the room door as Marcy gazed around, Anne didn't really know how'd she react to her room since she thought it was pretty basic.

But Marcy thought quite the opposite, from the photos and posters that hung to her wall, and the closet full of clothes, she found interest in the smallest things that would make her get to know Anne better.

"Its not artsy... But it is at the same time, in a way! Because it's so... you, I like it."

Anne plopped down on her bed and tilted her head, confused on what Marcy meant, but she didnt question it, as the girl sat down next to her.

She sent her a smile and glanced down at Anne's lips, whether it was intentional or not, she wasn't sure.

"You always find new ways to amaze me, Anne."

She raised an eyebrow as Marcy laid down, prompting her to do the same, they laid on their sides so they could see each other properly.

"How so?"

Marcy closed her eyes and gulped, since she was still unsure what they were, even if they kissed twice, she didn't want to cross a line.

But, she said it anyways, "You always look more and more kissable each time I see you."

Anne's breath caught in her throat, her cheeks heated up, she wanted to say something, something bold, and smooth.

Too flustered to come up with anything, she said. "I-I do?"

The other girls eyes finally opened, green into brown, the colors that didn't seem like they'd work together but do, gazed into each other.

"Yeah... If I could kiss you all the time, I would."

Anne brought her hand to her face, covering her mouth, trying not to say something stupid or incomprehensible, so Marcy wouldn't think anything less of her.

Marcy touched Anne's hand with her own, and gently brought it down, silence filled the room, but Marcy knew what she wanted to say.

"Can I kiss you?"

Anne closed her eyes, and couldn't help but smile, this girl in front of her knew how deeply in love Anne was with her, but she asked for consent still.

"Please do," She whispered, which is all it took for Marcy to lean forward and capture her lips with her own.

They moved closer, Marcy could feel her heart pounding in her chest, so nervous and giddy when it came to this fallen angel she loved.

She moved even closer, wanting to be enveloped with Anne, as she whispered sweet nothings, the kiss was an explosion of delicate feelings that they had for each other.

It was soft, hypnotic and angelic just as their last kiss had been, the sweetest thing that could never be described with words.

Anne smiled slightly, she loved this clumsy flirty girl, and she knew, she always would.

They didn't want to pull away, but their oxygen was starting to fade, which forced them to slowly separate.

Marcy opened one eye, still so mesmerized by Anne, but what she saw, only made her fall for the girl harder, which she didn't think was possible.

Anne had her eyes closed, her mouth was slightly open as she let out a breath, her lips curved up soon afterwards, and it took everything in Marcy not to lean forwards and kiss her again.

She soon opened her eyes, and was met with Marcy's cheeky but gentle grin.

Anne smiled back, reaching down to lace Marcy's fingers through her own.

"Its amazing liking you," Marcy murmured to herself.

"I love liking you," Anne softly said, in return, and it was true.

It was a discrete way of telling Marcy that she loved her without actually saying those three words.

Tears pricked at Marcy's eyes, which worried Anne immediately as she scrambled to sit up, as Marcy did the same.

"Mar-Mar? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

Marcy let out a small laugh and shook her head rapidly, she didnt want to make the other girl think she hurt her.

"No, these are happy tears, I promise,"

Anne relaxed and let out a breath, but she still pulled her closer, and wrapped her arms around her.

"Frog, you scared me for a second, don't do that again!"

The ravenette smiled and gazed up at Anne, so blown away by how caring and loving she was.

"I think you're the love of my life... And you always will be."

Anne flushed red, she didnt think Marcy liked her that much, but those loving eyes aimed towards her proved her severely wrong.

She sent a soft smile back, and for a moment, she forgot about the issue that's been haunting her mind.

She leant down and pecked Marcy's lips, once, twice, three times, which made the girl grin. She splattered more kisses around her face, which made Marcy squirm and try to push her back, so she wouldn't laugh.

"Anne! That tickles!"

Anne pressed one more gentle kiss on Marcy's forehead before resting her chin on Marcy's shoulder.

"I-- lo--"

She quickly stopped herself before she could say it, it was too soon, she knew that.

But she truly was in love with Marcy Wu.

A knock on the door broke them out of their thoughts and it creaked open as Mrs, Boonchuy popped her head in.

"Your fathers here!"

Anne's stomach dropped, and Marcy had scrambled out of her arms to hurry down the stairs, excited to meet the love of her life's father.

To be continued,..

(A/N) Didn't you all think the amount of fluff you were getting was suspicious?

Prepare yourselves, because the end is nearing!