After my interview on the court floor as the player of the game again, I didn't have to search for her for too long. Camila's small hands wrapped around my body for the first time, sending shockwaves throughout it.

"You were on fire tonight," she said excitedly as she released me from the koala hug she held me in.

I didn't realize how disappointed I'd feel after losing her touch, but I fought back a groan of frustration when she was in front of me again without her hands on me.

"Is my jersey worthy enough for you then?" I chuckled nervously as she hitched her eyebrow at me curiously when I took too long to answer

"Because if not, I know any fan here would love it instead." I teased quickly so she wouldn't catch on.

I was nervous and stuck in my head. Her shocked face hooked me around her finger. I couldn't understand how she was so sexy but cute simultaneously. It was like a switch she had. Either one, I'd fall on my knees for.

"Don't you dare!" She threatens cutely

"Nah, I wouldn't," I chuckled as I removed my jersey and handed it to her

"I'm sorry it's sweaty again; I put in extra work today." I apologized nervously as I scratched the back of my neck, worried it would smell and she'd think it was gross.

I looked up and caught her eyes on my abs with her bottom lip stuck between her teeth. Was she checking me out, or did I imagine that?

"Do you eat?" She mumbles when I clear my throat nervously as her eyes connect with mine again

"I'm not a robot Mila. of course, I eat."

She smiled at me brightly.

"I mean, do you want to go get food?" She asks hopefully

"Hell yeah. " I say excitedly, and without thinking, I extended my hand out to her to grab so she'd follow me, but her eyes looked at it instead, and it seemed as if she was stuck deciding whether or not she should. I shook off the hurt feeling from her hesitation and motioned her to follow me so I could lead her to our locker room. She began to follow closely, but eventually, it was getting too crowded with media and fans. Then, after a few panic glances from me looking back, making sure I didn't lose her along the way, I felt her fingertips link with mine. At first, I almost stopped and froze in place from the rush of feeling her bare skin against mine, but Instead, I bit my tongue and released a deep breath I hadn't realized I was holding as I continued to guide her through the crowd. I was unwilling to let her hand go when we finally went through the tunnel, but I did and asked her to give me a minute as I rushed inside the locker to grab my duffle bag.

"So I smell," I tell her when I run back and lock eyes with her curious ones, which earned a fit of giggles.

"Do you want to shower first?" She asks with a smile.

"I'll be five minutes," I mumble hurriedly while running to the showers.

"Don't rush too much. You do kind of smell," she calls out, laughing behind me.

I swallowed a gulp, nervous she'd smell me after my shower to make sure I didn't smell, but I was just too worried I'd go back, and she'd be gone for too long again, so I did hurry, despite her assuring me I shouldn't. It took less than 5 minutes before I started throwing casual clothes on. A black shirt ripped black jeans, and my original converse. Next, I sprayed my cologne and put on my gold Cuban link necklace, and raced outside to her.