13

It happened so quickly, yet I felt like I was in slow motion. Her hands begin untying the knot of my shorts and then ripping them down. My dick springs out and slaps my stomach. I was so hard for her. Her small hands wrapped around me, and I nearly came right there. I was breathing hard and couldn't think of anything but her hands on me.

"Fuck, you're so big," she whispers as she watches herself stroke me

I buckled my knees, putting as much of my weight on the wall to catch myself from falling

"Fuck Camila," I groan out, laying my head back. My eyes shut close, and I try and convince myself to not to cum yet. I know I pictured her in so many ways, but I never actually thought she'd be as sexual with me as she Is right now.

She must've liked how I said her name because she stopped her movements, forcing me to look down at her in disappointment. Her eyes were dark and filled with lust. She pulled me by my shirt, nearly making me trip over my shorts and boxers still by my ankles. How could someone so small have so much strength? I catch myself and kick them off as I let her drag me behind her to the bed. She shoved me to sit down and removed her dress slowly before sitting on my lap.

I suddenly get nervous.

"Are you sure?" I asked her nervously, but why did I care? I never managed to ask before. I needed to release so bad anyways. My blue balls will be unbearable if she changes her mind now. If I didn't get to have her now, there was no way I could focus on another basketball game again in my life.

"I've always been such a good girl, but tonight I don't want to be her," she sings her song, pressing her lips against me roughly.

"Fuck" I groan out excitedly, feeling her wet thong rub against my bare dick.

"I've dreamt about you touching me so many nights, just to wake up the next morning next to Shawn instead." She whispers against my ear as she grabs the back of my shirt, pulling it over my head.

She was suffocating me. I could barely even breathe from the feeling her touch was giving me. You could've told me I was dreaming, and I would've believed you. It's been so many lonely nights before this where I'd picture doing things to Camila. I never expected her to be the one taking charge. It was different. I feel her ass slow her movements against my dick, dragging me from my thoughts. Her eyes were searching mine.

"Shawn was so gentle with me. He couldn't make me cum. Please tell me you won't be like him?" She says, fully disappointed I wasn't touching her in all the ways I wanted to touch her when I couldn't have her. Here she was.

Wake the fuck up, Junior.

It was like a switch.

I flipped her over, earning an excited squeal, and my fingers ran down along her body, tracing her curves as my lips found hers. I reached for her thong with my fingers, earning a gasp as I pushed them to the side and ripped them off her so I could run my fingers through her wetness. Rubbing her clit gently, Camila looked absolutely delicious. Her breathing was erratic, and her lips fell open as hot moans fell softly out her lips. She was trying to hold back, but I wouldn't let her. I slid a finger inside her. She was so tight it made me groan and grow even harder at the thought of me stretching her. She scratched at my back desperately, tightening against my fingers, letting me know she was about to cum despite me barely doing anything yet. Then, as she released, she screamed out. My fingers slipped out of her slowly so I could watch her juices drip from my fingers. I wanted to taste her, so I kissed from her neck down to her breast, then her stomach. As I kissed her thighs, and that's when she became more alert to every move I was making. Finally, when my lips found her center, Her eyes budged out of their sockets, nearly shocked at where I was. She began to try and squeeze her legs together nervously.