12

Camila had her manager book us a fancy hotel across the street from the studio she'd be working on her album. During our entire flight here, she spoke about her album and how she felt about touring for it. She even warned me that there were at least five or six songs about Shawn. She searched deeply in my eyes for any sign of anger or disappointment, but the fact she was even here, headed to LA to spend more time with me, as she rubbed my arm reassuringly. Who could get upset at something so blissful?

Camila explained she was all but two songs away from being done. There was an artist, Willow, whom she met to finish one of the two songs left tonight. Camila didn't want to tour again, and she kept saying how it was too mentally draining for her since she's done it since she was 15, and she finally felt more at peace now than ever. But, she also told me she felt guilty for her fans if she didn't, since she didn't tour for her last album due to Covid. I wasn't sure if my being in her life had any part of her feeling at peace. I hope I did so that she wouldn't leave. I don't know how she does it, but everything about her grew my desire for her. I was a feen, yet I was at a point in my career I shouldn't be addicted to anything but the game I love. So what the hell am I getting myself into?

She wouldn't stop being touchy with me since the flight, not that I was complaining, but she would any chance she could. Her fingers were playing with my curls even when she was busy on the phone like she was. She twisted them in between her fingers, nearly putting me to sleep. I never allowed anyone to touch or give me affection like this, but it felt nice. I wasn't sure if I had been missing out all these years, I focused on basketball instead, or if this was just one of the many effects Camila Cabello had on me.

"Ok, see you soon." She hung up, finally getting up from beside me and tossing her phone to the sofa as she paced the hotel room. She sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair and searched for my eyes already on her. Why is she stressed all of a sudden?

"Willow just got here, her flight got delayed, and she's hungry, so we're all just going to have some food and drinks and record tomorrow. Is that cool with you?" she asks, hopeful.

"Anything for you," I say, which is the correct answer because she straddles my lap, kissing me deeply. My heart began racing quickly, and I was still so fucking horny. I hadn't stopped thinking about Camila's beautiful breast in my mouth.

"Fuck, we can't." She mumbled against my lips, kissing me back

"Nah, I'll be quick," I plead

"Later, baby." She says, grabbing my cheeks and searching for my eyes that I could barely keep open. I was so intoxicated with whatever Camila's touch had in it that it was hard to do the usual shit I was used to doing before her.

"But I don't have anything fancy to wear," I groaned, laying back in bed.

"You'll look good in anything," she says, rushing to the bathroom. She took longer than I expected, so I stood up after procrastinating and searched through my duffle bag for something to wear.

It was something simple, but I looked good and felt good. I mean, after getting to kiss a girl like Camila, who wouldn't be feeling invincible?

Especially when she looked so damn good right now. She smiled over at me, her lips between her teeth

"What the fuck?" I gasp

"What?" she panics, looking around for what was wrong.

"Nothing. You look so fucking hot, baby girl." I manage to say open and close my mouth in utter disbelief at her beauty, earnings giggles from her