11

I had two missed calls from Camila and a few messages. I ignored each one. I was just so over this game. Where did she go? Maybe seeing her after the game would've prevented me from getting suspended. Not that it was her fault, but fuck. A week home without pay? I was now unsure about us again. I guess I'll tune out the world for a week. Work out, stay ready and play 2k.

I door dashed pizza and hot wings, even a shake. I was so in my feelings about how I let this get this far. At first, it was mesmerizing trying to figure out how she could distract me so quickly, but now that it's affected my life negatively, it is not okay. I was going to eat till I felt better, then work it all off tomorrow. No biggie. The doorbell rang, and I rushed over with a 50-dollar bill, excited to eat. That was until I opened my door, and it was no other than Camila Cabello.

"'Mila, how? What? Why?" I ask at a loss for words as I look around behind her for who could've brought her here.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asks

"I thought we weren't playing any more games." She says sternly as she pushes herself around me to get inside. Her eyes held fire when I closed the door behind me and looked down at her. She was so angry, and she seemed pretty intimidating to me for how small she was.

"How'd you find my crib?" I ask stupidly

"Seriously, Junior? I fly out from LA early to surprise you because I've been stupid busy writing this album, and I felt bad I couldn't reach out. So how could you leave me behind at the arena?" "Leave you behind?" I ask confused

"Yes, I went to the bathroom because I couldn't hold it anymore and when I came back looking for you, all your teammates told me you got overly upset and left." She yelled angrily at me

"Mila, I got suspended!" I yell back

"For what?" She asks immediately, concerned

"It's stupid" I turn away, rubbing my hands against my face in frustration I feel her tiny body wrapped around my back.

"Don't hide from me, please. It'll only make it worse." She begs quietly

"I got into a fight with my teammate over you," I tell said without hesitation

"Over me?" She questions

"Someone I thought I was cool with said some disrespectful things about you, and I couldn't let it slide."

"Baby, many people say disrespectful things about me, especially on social media. I'm used to it. You can't fight them all. It's just noise." She whispers to me

I didn't prepare myself to hear her calling me baby. I didn't even know how to respond to it, so I went off of instincts. I spun around, lifting her so her legs could wrap around my waist.

She yelled, "Junior," scared but excitedly, then I kissed her like it was the last chance I'd have again with her plump lips.

She makes the mistake of moaning, making me impulsively take her to the closest thing I could, my outdoor sofa. I sit back on it, letting her settle on top of me, feeling her hot center rub against me, making me throb. I worried I'd scare her off if she felt me get hard, but once she rubbed against me, she gripped my curls in the back of my head since I had undone my braids before she came over. I felt her moan against my lips, her body telling me she wanted this as badly as I did. She sloppily tried to remove my shirt, which I helped her with. I took her shirt off afterward, filled with lust when I saw she had no bra on

"I know they are small," she says, trying to hide them from me. I removed her tiny arms, so she couldn't hide her boobs from me, and before she could protest, my lips took one of her nipples into my mouth as I swirled my tongue against the bud.

She screamed, "oh fuck" and I didn't know if anybody else was outside on their balcony enjoying their night. But I couldn't care less; the way the moon reflected her skin as her moans mixed with the waves from the ocean not too far away, I nearly came right there and then. It was bliss. Her fingertips dangerously trailed my abs to my basketball shorts wrapped loosely around my waist. She began tugging them as I switched to her other boob, ensuring they both received attention.

I groaned against her nipple that was entirely in my mouth, which she returned by sliding her hands inside my pants and palming the top half of my dick. I needed her now, but as soon as we both tried to go further, her phone rang, interrupting us.

"Fuck" she groans, trying to catch her breath.

"No, just ignore it," I tell her, frustrated, kissing her neck to try and convince her to continue.

"It's my manager. I have to." She says, trying to get off my lap, but I wrapped my arms nearly twice her size around her waist so she couldn't move off me. She'd have to disappear for good for me to let her slip through my fingers so quickly again.

"Hello," she answers, letting herself lean into me as I hold her hostage My lips never left her neck and shoulders

"Right now, Rodger?" she sighs as she shivers under my kisses.

"I do! It's just bad timing, and it can't be tomorrow?"

"Okay, give me 20 minutes." She says before hanging up and trying to peel away from me again

"Stoppppp J, it isn't fair. We can't keep going." She huffs

"What, why," I ask her with a pout. I almost had her. How much longer will I have to wait?

"I have to go back to LA." She looks at me nervously as if waiting for me to react negatively

"Right now?" I groan sadly

She nods her head at me with puppy eyes. I could tell she didn't want to go just as badly as I didn't want her to leave.

"Let me finish before you leave me," I beg. She giggles, pecking my lips a few times before tracing her fingertips against my cheek.

"We'll have another chance. You've already waited two years? A little longer won't kill you," she teases, slipping her shirt back on.

"It will kill me," I beg. "J, no, it won't. I'll be back in no time," she laughs as she stands up, picking up her messy hair into a bun.

I bite my lip in frustration feeling how hard I was. She stared at the ocean ahead of her, so I crept behind her and pushed my hardness up against her ass.

"Does it feel like I'll be okay without you even a second longer?"

She spins around, her eyes dark and filled with lust again.

"Come with me." She says without hesitation.

"What?" I ask, taken aback

"Come to LA with me. I'll make sure you're back before your suspension expires."

"It's only a week-long." I remind her

"We only need three days, and then we'll fly back home." She says excitedly

"So?" She asks after I say nothing

"I'm not going to say no," I tell her truthfully

"Yay!" She squeals excitedly, then stands on her tippy toes to peck my lips before dialing a number on her phone

"Oh, and J." She calls out, making me turn towards her in between the sliding glass door and inside

"Yeah?" I ask, still out of breath from how close I finally came to having Camila under my fingertips.

"I'll make it up to you in LA, I promise. Go get packed." She bites her lips as she says it. Everything she did drove me fucking wild.

Think of a granny in a bikini Junior. Ew. Getting soft, but fuck, Camila in a bikini? Okay. I needed a cold shower, that was until my doorbell rang again. It was finally the pizza.