I wasn't sure how long I slept, but it wasn't much. I was up before my alarm. Everything about her made it hard for me to breathe. Her head was on my chest, and her tiny hand under my tank top rested on my abs as her left leg wrapped around my legs. She was serious when she asked to cuddle. I wasn't uncomfortable, but I was so unfamiliar with the feeling of cuddling with her that I was too afraid to fall asleep and lose the sense it gave me forever. Her hair was close to my face making her scent all I could breathe in. It drove me fucking wild. After a long sleepless night, it was morning time, five minutes before my alarm would go off, and I was trying to think of gross things so I wouldn't get hard. Usually, I wouldn't care, but with Camila? I didn't want her to feel like I thought of her like I did every other woman I was interested in: just sex, no real connection.

She stirred in her sleep, nuzzling her face closer to my neck, making me shiver as her hot breath hit it. It must've finally woke her up because she mumbled "GoodMorning" with her lips touching against my neck ever so slightly, but enough to make me groan in frustration from the sensation it gave me. I wanted her so bad. After all these years of waiting and fantasizing, who wouldn't?

My alarm rang, and she huffed as she rolled over, rubbing her eyes.

"Already?" She asks, looking back over with a pout, I nodded my head equally disappointed and didn't want to go either.

She ran to the bathroom, and shortly after hearing the toilet flush and sink run, she popped back out, ruffling her hair with her fingers. I sat up on the bed, delaying as long as I could. Who knew if I'd ever be back here? I wanted to believe her, but after so many times, I had doubts she'd disappear from me again. I looked for her eyes, and when she locked them with mine, she gave me a warm smile and walked my way slowly. She sat on my lap, and I held her around her waist for support.

"I'm going to miss you." She shoves her face back into my neck, driving me wild again.

"Really?" I asked surprised

"Of course." She leans back, looking at me, confused

"Why wouldn't I?" She asks with her eyebrows scrunched together

"What if you disappear again?" I asked without hiding my insecurities

She shook her head and kissed my lips, sending shivers down my spine. How did something so small hold so much power over me?

My second alarm rang, letting me know I'd used up my remaining time, and the look of panic she gave me made me kiss her again.

"I'll be back in two days," I assure her.

"Right," She says as if trying to convince herself that's all it will take.

"Let me change and walk you to your car," she mumbles lowly

"Ok," I tell her, getting up and using the bathroom myself. I forgot my toothbrush in my duffle bag, but at least she had mouthwash, so I used that before walking out to her kitchen, where she was grabbing two water bottles from the fridge.