Chapter Six - Darkness Rising, Part 3

CURRENTLY - OUTSIDE THE DECEPTICON WARSHIP

Lasers reigned down from the Nemesis as the Vehicons fired upon Jack and Raf, who proceeded to run away. Suddenly, Raf was knocked to the ground when a blast landed directly next to him. Jack reacted quickly as he tried to shield him from Decepticon fire.

Before the two of them could get hurt, Bulkhead transformed and rushed towards them. The green Mech used his truck mode as a shield whilst opening his passenger door, allowing Jack and Raf to climb inside.

As Bulkhead drove off, Jack said,  "Thanks, Bulkhead."

"What are you doing here?"  Bulkhead asked.

"We were worried about Miko. Have you seen her?"

"What she look like?"  Miko asked as she popped up from the back seat.

Bulkhead drove across the ravine and found a 'safe' place to store the humans until he rescued Fowler and Suzuki. Coming to a stop, he opened his door.  "Everyone out. And this tine, please wait here."  And with that, he drove off toward the ship.

The Autobot scaled the side of the ravine and vanished from sight as he ventured into the Decepticon Warship. Jack and Raf quickly realised that Miko was, once again, missing. Presumably hitching a ride with Bulkhead.

"Do you think they forgot about us?"  Raf questioned. Before Jack could reply, they heard something move behind them and turned around to find a pair of Vehicons reaching for them, their metal claws widened.

TIMESKIP - DECEPTICON WARSHIP

Jack and Raf were carried by one Vehicon while the other led them onto the Warship.  "Take them to the holding cell. Commander Starscream's still interrogating the boy,"  the second Vehicon stated, pointing at a hallway.

The children were horrified at the implication that Suzuki was being tortured. If Agent Fowler was still in captivity, yet to face the same interrogation, then who knows what the Decepticons were doing to their friend.

Suddenly, they heard a familiar engine rumble through the hall as Bumblebee appeared out of nowhere and slammed into the Vehicons. The Drones instinctively dropped Jack and Raf, who were promptly caught by Arcee.

As she set them down, Arcee reprimanded them stating,  "Appreciate you opening the front door for us, but storming the Decepticon Warship was not on the activities list."  Her eyes scanned over the boys as she frowned.

"Tell me about it,"  Jack retorted.

The four of them continued down the hall in search of Miko and Bulkhead, when they heard the sound of footsteps. Readying her blaster, Arcee quickly stepped around the corner and pointed her weapon forwards.

Fortunately for the group, they were met with the sight of Bulkhead with his gun raised as well. Sitting on the Mech's shoulder plating was Miko, the girl far more excited to be on the Decepticon Warship than everyone else.

"Friendly!"

"Hello!"

Arcee sighed and retracted her gun.  "Brought the humans, huh?"  There was an edge of annoyance in her voice as she spoke, earning a nervous breath from Bulkhead as he tried to explain himself to the group.

"You try getting them to stay behind!"  Bulkhead complained as he set Miko down to Join Jack and Raf.

"We need to find Fowler and Suzuki and get the kids out of here,"  Arcee asserted to the others.

"Uh,"  the bots turned to Jack as he and Raf spoke in unison.  "Fowler's in the holding cell."