A/N: Character Sheets (1)

This chapter is for the character sheets I've created for this fanfiction. Only three have been created, though I have plans to introduce more with later chapters. The character sheets can be viewed below this paragraph:

ARCEE:

OPTIMUS PRIME:

MEGATRON:

Now that you've seen the character sheets, let's move on to information regarding the universe of this fanfiction. While the main story takes place in "Transformers Prime", there are a handful of differences that directly affect how certain laws and functions work. These changes are stated below:

0) Characters have their own Level equivalent, but don't function based on Yggdrasil's system. This means Autobots, Decepticons and Humans do NOT receive any unique skills or abilities.

0) The gods of the TFP universe - Primus and Unicron - have a max Level of 45 while mortal Cybertronians are limited to Level 10.

0) Momonga is far beyond the max level of this universe.

0) Momonga's magic is much stronger in this realm due to being the only magic wielder in existence, making him the creator - and God - of the arcane.

0) Though his level cap still exists, Momonga can now theoretically use the Forge of Solus Prime to enhance his own powers and increase his stats / skills.

0) This story will end with Momonga getting everything he wants. Of course, there will still be some drama in between the main story.

0) Yggdrasil's mechanics still effect Momonga's avatar, meaning he could potentially experience the weight of a planet and take zero damage due to a lack of magical enchantment on the materials. Pretty broken, but that's just Overlord things. He's always been really OP.

-------------------------------

[END OF A/N]

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this. I updated the original version to more trimmed down rendition that shortened the information.

With that, I'll see you all later! :)