A/N: Character Sheets (3)

Hello, GamingLichdom here!

I wanted to share yet another character sheet chapter with you all! The number of characters on this one is the most I've shown in one chapter, and the following chapters will likely have the same amount.

Anyway, the character sheets can be found below:

AIRACHNID:

KNOCKOUT:

BREAKDOWN:

DREADWING:

MORE INFO:

0) Momonga is not effected by the laws of reality the same way the other characters are. For example, if he tried to use YGGDRASIL ingredients to make food, or a potion, it would not work in the game. However, now that he exists in the TFP universe where the rules are altered, he can produce a new varying degree of potions, foods, and even items.

0) Primus is aware of Momonga's existence. He's just WAY too scared to do anything about it.

0) If Momonga learned about Tailgate's passing, and how Airachnid killed him, he would likely have experimented on the Mech's remains. This random fact doesn't help to add context to the fanfic, but it does help show just how dark and cold-hearted Momonga is at this point in the story.

0) If Megatron had learned of Momonga before his sudden obsession with Dark Energon, he would have attempted to reach out to him and offer his services (as he does to the Chaos Bringer Unicron in the official show). This would allow Megatron to level into the [Dark Paladin] Job Class and break through the tradition level cap of his universe.

0) Momonga can control Dark Energon through his Racial Class [Overlord]. This means he is technically the new God of Chaos in the TFP Universe, although he doesn't know it.

0) Depending on his size, Momonga could theoretically increase his 'PHY.ATK' and 'PHY.DEF' stats by increasing the size of his player avatar. This is due to the laws enforced in the TFP Universe, and how they interact with his avatar.

0) Although he is considered scary, in terms of his visage, Momonga's physical appearance would be considered relatively handsome by most Cybertronians' standards. He merely seems terrifying to the main cast due to his unique [Despair Aura I] he releases due to being an [Elder Lich].

0) Momonga's [Create Item] spell is capable of replicating most of the ancient artefacts of the 13 Primes. Although, he doesn't have a use for these items due to their unnecessary enchantments when compared to YGGDRASIL items.

0) If Momonga learned of the individual parts required for a Cybertronian to function, he could singlehandedly keep their species alive through [Creation Magic]. This would include races such as Predacons and Scraplets.

0) Due to being the only caster in existence, which makes all of his spells FAR stronger than before, Momonga could theoretically change reality by casting magic that reaches above 8th Tier. 8th Tier magic would be considered the power of the gods, although beings such as Primus and Unicron are utterly incapable of matching such strength.

0) Momonga's emotions may not be as supressed as you have initially presumed. . . .

0) Although Primus has been known to alter time at an extremely limited rate, Momonga is the only person in the entire TFP universe who can stop its flow entirely. This also makes him -by technicality- a time god, although he gains no benefits from this title as it doesn't actually exist.

0) If Momonga cast death magic on Cybertron, he may be able to kill it. Although, in reality, the impact of casting an ordinary death spell on the planet's surface would not be felt by the world for at least a few centuries, where it would slowly begin to wither and die over a long span of time. It would still, however, die MUCH faster than a normal world.

0) Knockout would consider Momonga's academic gown to be the epitome of beauty and class, and would likely ask him if creating a replica would be possible. However, it is not possible to replicate Momonga's YGGDRASIL clothes.

0) If Momonga had met Airachnid before the Autobots of Team Prime, the two of them would have had a friendship similar to Keno and Satoru in the Overlord side story. This is a concept I might consider visiting in the future, once I have completed this Fanfiction.

-------------------------------

[END OF A/N]

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this. I wanted to give some new information about the laws and personal touches I've added to this universe.

With that, I'll see you all later! :)