Chapter 1

Steve POV:
Once I woke up I looked down and saw I slept with my binder on. I sighed but did my hair and shit then left for school(hell). The teachers told us today I had gym today with Guess Who?

Billy Hargrove

When gym came around me and billy were on the same team so that was an advantage for me . I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice billy Hargrove coming up to me "plant your feet" he grumbled. I nodded as the game started and the pain got worse.

Mine and Billy's team won and when we went to the boys changing room, I walked to a stall to get changed in so billy scoffed and said " too good to get changed out here hm princess" I blushed but continued Changing . Once I changed back into my school clothes , I opened the door only to see billy stark naked in front of my stall . I stared but quickly averted my eyes once billy caught me , I tried to speed walk out the changing room but before I could billy pulled me into a kiss.

I tried to conceal my blush but failed miserably . Once I saw Billy's smirk I glared at him and kissed his cheek trying to get a reaction out him but failed so I stormed out with a bright blush obvious on my face.

Third person POV:
The pain in his ribs only got worse and so did the dysphoria as He walked down the hall . Tears slowly turned into sobs that racked his body in the abandoned classroom that he ran into so nobody saw his tears.He sat in the classroom sobbing for all of lunch period, before he decided to man up and go to the last class of the day .

Once he arrived his eyes were a little less puffy but still very noticeable. Sadly the only seat available was right next to billy Hargrove at the back of the class .

He sighed but walked to his seat and put his head down trying to ignore everyone and everything but billy had to say something " you alright princess" Steve nodded and put his head back down waiting for school to end.

When school ended he drove his car to go pick up the kids (except max) to go play dnd at his house because his parents were never home . They all waited for max to come and when she did billy was by her side he winked at him then left.

Steve POV:
Robin stared at me with a playful smirk so I tackled her and we started play fighting , it was all fine until she hit my ribs . I let out a loud yelp which attracted the kids attention , Robin looked confused but when she realised she said "oh shit! Sorry Steve!" I tried to get up but the pain in my ribs got worse as my binder pressed on them so Robin helped me to the bathroom where she said "take the binder off... for me please"

I nodded and when she left I just put and jumper over my shirt an binder pretending to try and conceal my breasts. I walked over to Robin plastering my fake grin on but she saw right through it, so she walked to the telephone, I couldn't hear what she was saying so I walked closer "Hargrove come to Steve's I need your help with handling him" I thought she was kidding but when I heard the knock on the door I ran upstairs into my room an locked it .

When I heard billy in the house I shouted "FUCK YOU" so billy shouted back "sure I'd fuck you any day princess!" I heard them come up stairs so i hid under my bed . They asked eleven to unlock the door and sadly she complied .

They were searching all round my room and couldn't find anything so I let out a few giggles which caused me to wince which obviously caught their attention because billy looked under my bed and dragged me from under it by my foot .