Chapter 9 (short)

Steve POV:
Billy pulled me close to his chest, not even caring that his erection was placed dangerously close to my hole. "I have only just fucking Cleaned myself up, we are not having sex" once I had said that he looked like a kicked puppy. He reached down to my pussy, only to hear a whimper. Billy quickly yanked his hand back when the noise escaped my lips. "Sorry" he mumbled putting his chin on my shoulder. "It's fine but you have to carry me to bed now" I commanded him and I which he just nodded.

Once Billy had carried me to the bed, he set me down on the bed then went on his knees. " may I?" He asked, now eye level with my wetness. I nodded, my face flushed a bright ruby red. As soon as he got the consent he needed, he delved into my pussy.

After a few minutes i was orgasming, my juices covering his face. An involuntary whine left my throat when he extracted his tongue from my Pussy. I sat there panting whilst he wiped his face.

I grabbed a towel after I finally recovered, and dabbed my pussy with it. Once I was done I helped wipe his face with baby wipes. We both laid on the bed, content with just laying there with no disruptions. Well we were until my phone dinged. I looked at it only too see it was lunchtime. I went to get up but was stopped by Billy's strong grip on my hips. "Billy let go" I commanded, hearing him grumble in response. "Im going to make food for us" I spoke, again trying to escape from his grasp.

Billy finally released his hold, allowing me to leave the room and go downstairs.when I had reached the kitchen, I sauntered over to the cupboards. I looked through for a bit and finally decided on bolognese. I mainly picked it as it was easy to make because I felt exhausted. Normally I would have just skipped dinner but because Billy was here i though he might have wanted food. Once I made it I shouted for him to come downstairs. No answer was heard so I went up to my room to wake him up.

When I reached the top of the stairs, Billy slammed the door open. I motioned for him to follow me and walked back downstairs. For some reason I was already exhausted so instead of getting food I just decided to lay on the sofa. Since I found myself unable to sleep I stared motionless at the wall forgetting Billy was even here.

He quickly shook me which snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned over and was met with Billy's face very close to mine. I tried to back away a bit to put some distance between us but my back was already up against the Back of the sofa. he shoved a bowl of food near me and said "you need to eat" I shook my head then closed my eyes once again. I was finally drifting to sleep when Billy lifted me up into his arms . My half naked body pressed flush against his chest.

He carried me up stairs and into my bedroom where he set me down on the left of the bed. I moved away and went to go put my binder on.  Billy didn't stop me but I knew I could not delay this. My eating patterns were a bit messed up but that was about it. I sat down on the bed, an oversized t-shirt and binder all that I was wearing. "Why aren't you eating?" He asked concern evident on his features. "I ate yesterday so I have been eating" I explained offended by his assumption. "Still that was only instant noodles."

"It's still food" I tried to defend. "Princess instant noddles does not count as food" he sighed grabbing the bowl once again and handing it to me. "I'll eat a bit but I'm not that hungry" I negotiated as I knew I could not win this battle.