Chapter 8

Steve POV:
"So are you on birth control then" Billy asked to which I vigorously shook my head. He asked why to which I replied with, "well I didn't expect to get knocked up as I'm known as man not a woman." He came and cuddled with me. He kept on shifting so the vibrator kept getting thrusted into me. I glared at him and he smirked back completely aware of what he was doing. "Stop fucking doing that" I bit out fighting to hold back whimpers of overstimulation.

"You know, if you don't get pregnant from this, then I'll just have to keep fucking you until you are" he spoke with a grin plastered on his face. My face flushed a bright ruby red at the dirty words spouting from his mouth. Luckily the kids knocked on the door so I didn't have to deal with him anymore. I threw a pair of large trousers at him and got a dressing gown on. "What's up?" I spoke as I opened the door. "Can you drive us home?" They asked me with puppy dog eyes.

I contemplated it then replied "how about I drive all of you to mikes house?" They agreed with that so I shut the door and got fully dressed. The vibrator had to stay in as I didn't have time to clean the semen mixed with period blood. Billy just lounged and watched me rush about, chuckling to himself . Once i was done, I glared at him as he had done nothing. "Unhelpful bastard" I muttered walking out the door. I swore I was gonna kill him when I got back. When the kids were all at Mike's I set off back to my house to beat Billy's ass.

I burst through my door, the vibrator had been constantly switching power levels throughout the drive. The minute I saw billy I ran and whacked him. "Seriously! I was fucking driving! I could have crashed!!" I screamed at him. I shoved past him as he said nothing to me. I made a beeline to the kitchen to eat my cravings. For some reason I really wanted egg-fried rice so I made that. Of course Billy got none because of the car ride. I felt the urge to cry and I honestly didn't know why. ((Same like I can be perfectly fine then feeling like I'm going to break down in tears)) I ate my fried rice up in my room to avoid him. I mean how couldn't he grasp the seriousness of that situation. Me and the kids could have been killed.

I walked down the stairs seeing him wait for me. "What do you want" I spoke with a harsh tone. "Sorry princess" he said coming to put his head on my shoulder. "Don't do that again, I could have crashed" I explained and the waterworks started. I had no idea why, I just felt angry and the tears started spilling. He comforted me as I finally calmed down. Sadly I had to pull away so I could put the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. The minute I came back the vibrations started again. "We literally fucked nearly an hour ago, I am not going again" I spoke as my pussy was still very sore as the semen and vibrator kept overstimulating it.

We sat on the sofa watching tv until it was midnight. Luckily since I didn't want to walk Billy carried me. To be fair it did take some demands from Billy but at least I could sleep as I was carried bridal style. Suddenly I was carefully set down on the bed. I was expecting to be dropped in my half asleep state. Once he sat me down he got into bed with me.

A day later...

I woke up feeling like a truck had hit me. I got up and ran a bath because my stomach hurt like hell. Billy wasn't in bed but I was too groggy to even notice where he had gone. When the bath was finally done Billy sauntered through my bedroom door. "Princess are you awake yet?" He asked then came over to hug me once he saw me. I hugged him for a couple of seconds before walking away. I only pulled away because of my bath, if I could I would never leave his comfortable arms.

I stripped down then threw my clothes in to the bed. I didn't care at that moment that Billy had been watching as I stripped. All I cared about was getting in the bath and sleeping again. I sat in the bath, my eyes dropping as I tried to stay awake. Luckily I managed to stay awake so I could clean out my pussy. Once it was all gone I felt significantly less sore.
Suddenly bill came into the bathroom stark naked. I immediately averted my gaze when he sat in the bath with me.