Chapter 4

Steve POV:
Once I dropped the kids off i drove back home,only to see billy and Robin actually having a rational conversation. They didn't see me so I knocked on the doorway and they both jumped a mile.

They shut up as soon as they saw me "what's the matter" they just replied with "nothing important" I was going to press on but I decided against it. I walked into my kitchen then shouted in realisation "aren't you both supposed to be in school" they both went completely silent.

I walked over to the phone and called the school "There you go shitheads you're out of school for the day" they nodded as I rubbed my sore ribs. Since billy and Robin noticed my strange behaviour he asked "how long have you had the binder on" I thought for moment then shrugged my shoulders at him. He sighed then said "go take it off princess" I blushed bright red then rushed up the stairs into the bathroom.

I took my binder off whilst being mindful to my sore ribs. Once I had my binder off, I bandaged my chest then put some bandages on my ribs as well. I walked out with a flat chest and my binder in hand. When I put my binder away, I went downstairs only to see Robin gone. I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen. I finally looked under the sofa only to find... my pills!

I snatched them from under it, then continued looking for robin, but she was still nowhere to be seen. "Billy did robin leave already" I shouted but he didn't reply. I looked through the window only to see him laying on the lounge chairs. I was going to walk outside and ask him why my pills were there but decided against it. I rushed upstairs then hid the pills in my room.

I sauntered down the staircase and when I went outside I felt something drip in my boxers. I groaned but walked back inside "what's wrong princess." I peaked my head out the doorway then mumbled "I think I just started my fucking period." He got up and walked over to me then threw me over his shoulder.

He took me all the way to the bathroom then finally put me down and said "I'll get the blankets" he went back downstairs as I got a pad and changed my pants. Once I was downstairs I sauntered over to the sofa then plopped down on it. As soon as billy came back from the kitchen with popcorn I made grabby hands at him. He walked over to the sofa and plopped down next to me then slung his arm around my shoulders.

20 toilet breaks later is when the movie finally ended. I tried to sleep, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't because of my stupid on and off cramps. I looked up only to see billy completely passed out 'lucky bitch' i thought. I held my stomach for a while and squeezed my eyes shut. I hoped to hell that these fucking cramps would go away an leave me alone for good. I continued that for while until I heard the doorbell ring.

I slowly got up then walked over to the door with my hot water bottle held against my stomach. I opened the door looking like shit, only to see the children all carrying their dnd campaign shit. I sighed then let them in shouting "billy wake your lazy ass up" he groaned but reluctantly got up and walked over then put his head on my shoulder. I patted his head an pulled away leading him to the guest room.

I went to walk out the guest room but he pulled me back asking "what are we" I shrugged and said "are we boyfriends or something else" he thought for a moment then said "boyfriends princess" I always blushed at the nickname he had given me. whilst I was distracted he pulled me down for a rough kiss.

My face was redder than a tomato so he chuckled at me. I bent down to pick my hot water bottle back up, but when I did my bandages finally came loose. I got back up as quick as I could and tried to walk out, but billy had grabbed the loose bandage pulling me back. I fell back into his welcoming arms as he asked whilst holding up the bandage "what's this princess hm"I chuckled nervously at his question but didn't answer "didn't I say not to bind your chest for to long" I nodded and lied through my teeth "but it didn't hurt though" he sighed then pulled me off his lap and sat me down on the bed.

He pulled off my shirt an carefully unraveled the bandages that were tightly wrapped around my aching ribs. I put my shirt back on then hugged him burying my head in his chest. A couple minutes later and I was rushing to the bathroom because periods suck.

Trans Steve Harrington जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें