Chapter 2

Steve POV:
Billy put me on his shoulder and when I tried to wriggle out of his grasp it hit my ribs so I gave up on it. He closed the toilet seat lid and sat me down on it, he demanded "take the jumper off" I shook my head and glared at him but when I saw the look he was giving me I reluctantly took my jumper and shirt off .

He spoke again "so robin was right princess" I nodded but looked away so he grabbed my chin "are you gonna take the binder off now" I shook my head as tears that rolled down my face turned into sobs . I spoke through sobs "I can't" he nodded but didn't loosen his grip on my chin "take it off or else I'll tell all of The school"

I just started to punch his chest as hard as I could, but he didn't seem bothered by it he only pulled me closer to his chest. once my sobs turned into hiccups he let go. Billy spoke softly "you ready take it off now princess" I shook my head but finally took it off.

Once I saw my breasts tears started to spill out again. Billy wiped my tears and pulled me close once again . He took his jumper off and handed it to me . I showed him a weak a smile as I put the jumper on wrapping my arms around my chest . I got up and splashed my face with cold water then went in my room over to my beer fridge I went to grab one but billy stopped me saying "the brats are still here"

I stared at him shocked, he'd never refuse to have a beer with me . He dragged me down stairs and I went over to robin and hugged her because I felt like absolute shite. She hugged me back and the kids looked confused . Dustin asked first " what happened to Steve" we all stiffened at the question and I answered after much contemplation "personal problems brats it was nothing serious" they all nodded looking as if they still suspected something but eleven pitches in "liar"

I glare at her and mumbled "brat"  under my breath . All the brats look at her expecting more information so she speaks "somethings wrong with his ribs" I panicked, pulled away from robin and quickly spoke whilst walking away "my ribs are made of fucking steel brats"  I walked upstairs and locked the door once again putting things in front of the door this time. I reached for the drugs I stole from multiple parties with shit loads of it .

I downed half and hid the rest . Everything sounded funny and I wanted to have fun an snuggle. like breaking a rib because I wore my binder too long, that one seemed the funniest to me. I threw my binder on and stumbled down my stairs tripping a couple times.

I walked over to Robin and said "I'm boreddd Robin I want to do something exciting" at the end I burst into a fit of giggles then walked over to Dustin "hiiii what you playing" dustin looked at my eyes for a second then spoke "he's high" I heard billy sigh before I was picked up bridal style I whined "Nooo I wanna do something fun." he shook his head at me and just carried me to my bed .