Chapter 7 (finally some smut) 😫

Disclaimer: I know bathbombs were invented in 1989 not 1980+ but I like them so they exist now.

Steve POV: 
I just sighed and said "do any of you shitheads have chocolate." They nodded so I let all of them in the house. I held my hand out and they handed me a bar of chocolate."thank you" I said whilst clearing the table for their campaign.

The kids set up their campaign rejecting any help from me whatsoever. Since no one wanted my help I walked upstairs only to hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I didn't bother to look back and just walked into my bedroom . Billy followed in pursuit, opening my door right after I had shut it.

"I hate periods" I groaned wrapping my arms around my midriff trying to ease the pain. "You could always get pregnant" suggested billy with a smirk plastered on his stupid handsome face. My face turned as red as a tomato as I buried my head under the soft duvet.

I put my middle finger up to him only to hear him chuckling at me. "Fuck you" I mumbled into my duvet groaning from pain once again. "Do you want me to run you a bath" billy asked, finally deciding not to be a dickhead. I brought my head from under the blanket then nodded at him. "Do you want a bath-bomb in it" I nodded again this time emerging to grab the bath-bomb I wanted. I picked an apple pie an cinnamon bath-bomb because it smelled nice plus it was my favourite colour. 

Once billy left to go run my bath I suddenly realised something. I shot up then looked in My drawer only to see my collection of sex toys. (Surprise 😁 bet you weren't expecting that)I slammed the drawer shut when the children entered my room. "What" i asked huddled in my duvet, "Steve why are you acting different." I was terrified 'have they found out, their all going to hate me now' "Brats you know how women have their periods once a month right" they all nodded. "Well I was born a woman and it's my time of the month, that's why I'm acting different."

I waited for them to respond anxiously waiting until billy walked in from the bathroom. To my ultimate surprise they weren't disgusted at all just shrugged their shoulders. I smiled softly then went to stand up but quickly realised it was a bad idea. Since they found out what they wanted they left to continue the campaign.

I got up then ran to the bathroom feeling the blood drip down my legs. When I was in the bathroom I quickly stripped an jumped into the  hot tub sized bathtub.I saw billy grabbing something out my drawers so I asked "why are you snooping." He grabbed something then walked over holding it behind his back. He set down the item when he was in the bathroom with me but I couldn't see it. Once billy was done stripping he grabbed it and sat in the tub with me.

I felt him insert a finger so I tried to pull it out. "That's dirty" i said clearly embarrassed by his ministrations. "Why" he asked me adding another finger, "I'm bleeding out my fucking vagina of course it's dirty to finger me" I spoke letting out moans continuously through the sentence. After he stretched me out with two of his fingers he pushed the mystery item in me. Turned out it was a nine inch Vibrator.

Since he barely prepared me it did hurt a bit going in but after i felt so full. I was relishing in the fullness I felt until I realised "they are still downstairs." he shrugged showing no Shame whatsoever instead thrusted it in and out of my hole. Pleasure came over me and I was about ready to orgasm but he suddenly stopped. Billy pulled it out then stared at it for a moment "where's the remote."

I shook my head quickly so he came in closer "princess where's the remote to the vibrator" he whispered close to my ear then nibbled it. "It's in my Jacket pocket" he smirked at me and went to retrieve it. Once he came back the vibrator was inserted with great force an i was placed over his lap. Billy turned the vibrator on a really low setting then started spanking me whilst making me count the hits. I moaned every time he hit me because when he did it helped me grind against his thigh.

After 30 spanks he rubbed my ass cheeks then picked me up and placed me on his lap. Once billy set me down I moaned because the vibrator was pushed so much deeper than before. He grabbed it whilst saying sensually in my ear "do you want something bigger princess." I finally orgasmed screaming "YEsS" billy slowly pulled it out making sure I felt the emptiness.

The sudden emptiness drew a bratty whine from my throat which cause him to glare. "Do you want to get punished again" he spoke huskily and immediately slammed me down on his cock with inhumane force when I nodded. "AhH Slow DoWn" I moaned out but he just kept on thrusting. "This is your punishment for whining now accept it" when he came he didn't pull out in his haze. I passed out from exhaustion and so did he.

Once I woke up I realised what we did "billy wake up" I spoke whilst shaking him. "What" he whispered groggily, "look down" I said and sure enough when he did he swore. I went to pull off but I couldn't find any strength in my legs. "Aren't you going to pull off" said billy finally helping him to pull off. "Why couldn't you do that yourself" he spoke tired. I didn't answer just whined at the emptiness I felt from not having him inside me. I positioned myself over his half hard cock and immediately plunged it inside me.

He woke up with a start "I just helped you off and now your back on and needy for my cock" I nodded feeling embarrassed. He pulled me off and I tried to stop the semen from coming out . Billy noticed my struggle so he shoved the vibrator inside to block the semen from escaping my vagina. He picked me up bridal style from the empty tub with the toy controller in hand. When we were in bed he kept messing with the toy controller whilst I was trying to think. I snatched it from his hands then turned my back on him so I could resume thinking.

I could feel him scowling at me so I let out a whine to really wind him up. I stopped my annoying behaviour for a second because I realised something big. I could be pregnant now, damnit. i felt tears come to my eyes as I thought about how to tell billy I could be pregnant. I was worrying until I felt my nipples and breasts being played with. He fiddled with then until he was able to get the toy remote. Billy turned the toy to the highest setting which luckily made me forget about how I could be Prego now.

Once billy stopped it I told him "I might be pregnant now." He looked shocked but then happy "I'm gonna be a dad to your babies princess." I knew he was so sure he was gonna be a dad but I had to remind him "I said it was a big possibility since we don't know yet"