Chapter 6 (short)

Steve POV:
I walked over and said "what's up?" He said nothing so I just flopped next to him. After a while of watching tv I became bored as fuck.I ran upstairs and put on my swimming shorts (and his binder) then jumped in the pool. I floated around until I saw billy so I stuck my tongue out at him. He looked mock offended for a second but, that quickly transformed into a smirk.

He quickly took off his shirt then canon balled into the pool. Once we were done playing in the pool we finally got out and went inside. I started walking upstairs with billy following until we reached my room. I grabbed him some of my clothes then shoved them in his arms.

Once I was dressed I saw billy outside of my room. "They don't fit" he said so I nodded and lead him to my parents room "you can wear some of my dads clothes" he nodded then got changed, whilst I walked downstairs and made coffee. When billy came downstairs I asked him "aren't we supposed to be at school today."

He just shrugged his shoulders and said "princess we can miss a couple days of school, it's shit anyway" I sighed then said "what I meant was wouldn't it be suspicious for me and you to be off for the same amount of time" he nodded then shrugged again whilst saying "so." I was fed up so I walked over to the pantry but there was no chocolate to eat. I turned around to look at him with puppy eyes and pouty lips. "Can you get me some chocolate please."

he nodded then walked over to me an made out with me for a couple minutes. Once we pulled away for air, he licked his lips of our mixed saliva sensually in front of me. I blushed profusely whilst shoving him out the front door. I ran myself a hot bath to help with my period pains an cramps. Sadly my period was a little heavy which caused my bath to be stained a peachy colour so I had to get out.

I dried myself off then shoved my clothes back on and walked downstairs. I heard a couple knocks on the door, so I looked through the window only to see billy and the kids. I opened the door and asked "since when did the kids get out of school" he just shrugged.